OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

I love the 10 I.D.'s But I'm moving on to the Xi's.. They should be up in about a month on I.D.

Broke out the ID's today.. Not sure why the sock color looks so much different

I just moved to pgh a year ago, from south Florida for the last 15 years of my life. Dolphins got this! You in pgh now or you moved away?

yo DC, can you add glow soles to mine if i provide the glow paint? i'd do it myself but would rather someone used to doing this kinda work

ID upgrades came in today from DC. I'm blown away at the detail. I highly recommend doing business with him. Theres plenty more pics of these on my instagram @859approved thanks again bro!

Great pics man really! Enjoy them bro you're a pleasure to deal with and quite a group you got going on out there in Kentucky. Keeping the culture going bro, nice work. :smokin

Well...got my Elite ID's in today, mind you this is the second attempt on this colorway, and I got a 20% discount code to get these remade from when they butchered my first pair with glue and paint everywhere.  So this time, they are worse. 

Glue gobs all over the carbon fiber and where the midsole meets the air bag, glue hanging off the side swoosh, a black line scuff in the middle of the toe box, both air bags have a hundred scratch marks on them like a machine did it, and there are spots on the midsole where paint is missing completely (white-ish color remaining) and a spot where the midsole meets the toe cap and air bag where you can actually tell they were messed up and someone painted it over red by hand.  Most flaws pictured below. 

They look decent when you don't look closely at them....

Hand painted section in the front corner of the midsole. 

A little hard to see, but about a inch and a half black "slash" mark/scuff that won't rub off or wipe off right in the middle of the toe front

Spots of missing paint on the midsole and rubbed off paint where the midsole meets the carbon fiber section. 

Glue visibly hanging off every place the carbon fiber is, including a really big piece on the jeweled swoosh and tongue

Scratch marks ground into the black air bag all the way around both shoes, vertical scratches all over that I couldn't get a good shot of either. 

Overall I think I'm not meant to have this colorway, probably just send them back and call it a loss.  Very dissapointed, especially when my first 2 pair of Elite ID's were perfect.  Can't believe these last two have such bad craftsmanship, they must be slammed with orders.  No way I'm waiting another 4-5 weeks when I have already waited 5 weeks twice on this same pair. 

anybody know when these will be off of nike id thinking about pulling the trigger on one X and one Elite before they take em off

Well...got my Elite ID's in today, mind you this is the second attempt on this colorway, and I got a 20% discount code to get these remade from when they butchered my first pair with glue and paint everywhere.  So this time, they are worse. 
Glue gobs all over the carbon fiber and where the midsole meets the air bag, glue hanging off the side swoosh, a black line scuff in the middle of the toe box, both air bags have a hundred scratch marks on them like a machine did it, and there are spots on the midsole where paint is missing completely (white-ish color remaining) and a spot where the midsole meets the toe cap and air bag where you can actually tell they were messed up and someone painted it over red by hand.  Most flaws pictured below. 

They look decent when you don't look closely at them....

Hand painted section in the front corner of the midsole. 

A little hard to see, but about a inch and a half black "slash" mark/scuff that won't rub off or wipe off right in the middle of the toe front

Spots of missing paint on the midsole and rubbed off paint where the midsole meets the carbon fiber section. 

Glue visibly hanging off every place the carbon fiber is, including a really big piece on the jeweled swoosh and tongue

Scratch marks ground into the black air bag all the way around both shoes, vertical scratches all over that I couldn't get a good shot of either. 

Overall I think I'm not meant to have this colorway, probably just send them back and call it a loss.  Very dissapointed, especially when my first 2 pair of Elite ID's were perfect.  Can't believe these last two have such bad craftsmanship, they must be slammed with orders.  No way I'm waiting another 4-5 weeks when I have already waited 5 weeks twice on this same pair. 

Yeesh! That's terrible. I really wanted to do another Elite iD but if this is what's expected I might just wait till the XI. What I will say though is all the Elite pairs people have sent in for work have been on point. No idea why now it sucks.

Yeesh! That's terrible. I really wanted to do another Elite iD but if this is what's expected I might just wait till the XI. What I will say though is all the Elite pairs people have sent in for work have been on point. No idea why now it sucks.
I know, I've seen so many pairs of the Red Champs Pack pair you have done and they all look great.  Maybe I'm just lucky.  I was really looking forward to tweaking them. 

My Dunkman Elites came in a few weeks ago. Today I received my South Beach Elites and my Miami Nights Elites...now I'm just waiting on my Taxis now...Let me know what yall think...
These are bananas.... making me wanna break the bank!

Guess he really wasn't a fan of mache's work huh

I checked out all the IG pages mentioned and it was like a 3 or 4 person effort. The shoes, the laser engraved box, insoles, trophy tongue tab. Not sure how it made it's way to LeBron but looks like it was a gift with A LOT of effort. I would say Mache's stuff is just different. At least he's practiced in the Iron Man joints.

Back
Top Bottom