OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

the airmax 2009 came back to nikeid

and based off the popularity of that they came back to stores soon after

not saying that will happen to the lebrons but it's not too far fetched as a possibility

true, i think the dynamic is a little different because the lebron is a signature shoe though. i dont really think nike wants to undermine the XI at all by making the X available.

is lebron still switching to the X elite in games? or is he sticking with the XI?

looking fwd to seeing what the XI elite looks like. i will save the majority of my iD money for that shoe.

He's still switching

Dude, Never ever put shoes in your suitcase/ check in bag, unless they are from payless. I always put 3 shoes in my carry on, and put one in my wifes carry on.  Its okay if they steal her shoes, because they are replaceable, and hold no true value to her.  As long as she get a similiar pair , she would be happy.  I hate hearing people stealing from someone that worked hard for something, and all they had to do was open a suit case and take what took you 2 months to create in 2 seconds.
Some of my friends have LV duffels and suitecases or MCM/GOyard and i worry about them a lot more than i am suppose to. If someone jacked my luggage ill whip a fool and make the airline pay my *** 

Anyone still waiting for his iD X's order to complete? I have been waiting for more than 2 months. SMH

is it true that for Nike iDs, they run true to size vs. the released models that run half-size small?

is it true that for Nike iDs, they run true to size vs. the released models that run half-size small?

I have a few LeBron X iDs and they fit true to size for me, while my Cutting Jades hurt my pinky toe a little in the same size. In LeBron X Elite iDs, my true size fits well also, but I did not purchase any regular Elite X releases, so I don't have anything to compare them too. A size 11.5 in X iDs definitely fits better than the 11.5 in the Jades.

I have a few LeBron X iDs and they fit true to size for me, while my Cutting Jades hurt my pinky toe a little in the same size. In LeBron X Elite iDs, my true size fits well also, but I did not purchase any regular Elite X releases, so I don't have anything to compare them too. A size 11.5 in X iDs definitely fits better than the 11.5 in the Jades.

thanks for your help! was curious, 'cause i found a pair of an all-black sz 9 LeBron X Elite iDs on eBay and hope they will fit me fine!

Such a godly sneaker

I must say that even though I ordered 3 pairs of iD elite x. I slept hard. I would have done 3-5 more pairs given the chance.

damn just had friends move to houston and now have a US postal address(I'm in australia) and wanted the championship X similar ids 
frown.gif
 with lebron wearing them atm they need to bring ID back for the X!

Can't you just put locks on your luggage? So that way no one can easily just get in...

Just read about your stuff Raw dog. smh, hate stuff like this.

Can't you just put locks on your luggage? So that way no one can easily just get in...

Just read about your stuff Raw dog. smh, hate stuff like this.

no lock bro

never really had that happen. i buried them deep and in the middle of all my clothes. so basically they were wrapped in stuff. nothing i can really do now.

for once i wish nike would do the right thing and extend the X elite iD till the end of the season.

i would even be happy with a 90 day extension

I asked this morning on nike chat and the last flat out said they will not be bringing back LeBron x at all, including iD

^ agreed. I'm honestly about done with em. I'll walk away from em one day

i just got some elite crimsons size 11.5 that dont fit right. i only tried one shoe onone shoe on so if anyone wants to trade for any lebron 10's size 12 or buy these off me inbox me.

i just got some elite crimsons size 11.5 that dont fit right. i only tried one shoe onone shoe on so if anyone wants to trade for any lebron 10's size 12 or buy these off me inbox me.

try the regular lebron X thread or the buy/sell/trade thread

Back
Top Bottom