OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Aren't there pics of the atomic teal posted already?

I saw the sample pics when they posted it but I'm ready to see them in person. All the other sample ID pics they have shown look way more shiny than they do on the Nike ID website. I'm hoping it was just the flash that made all the other colors look that shiny. I want to buy some HWC's with orange uppers but if they look anything like the shiny sample pics I will pass.

Was able to create these through Nike's glitch

...couldn't add to cart |I

glitch?

Last edited:
i ordered these a few days ago and got confirmation email yesterday that they are started on. CANT WAIT

Yeah, Nike's default setting for editing this shoe has the grey upper with teal accents which is would be cool but as soon as you select the upper the accents change to the same thing. So you can take all the picture of the shoe you want, but until Nike adjusts what you can change it'll just be a tease.

Did you check, because it's been discussed on every page since it was announced on twitter a few days ago.

I just checked but rarely do I ever get the time to read such a lengthy thread bc I am usually checking from work but I know to check next time before I try to help.

Seems like the ID option has been available way longer than a week with all the renditions. Can't wait to get mine and glad I copped 1st day.

Seems like the ID option has been available way longer than a week with all the renditions. Can't wait to get mine and glad I copped 1st day.

wish i woulda copped on the first day, i would have been able to get the teal tongue like i wanted. oh well im sure the orange will look just fine. countin down the days

Back
Top Bottom