OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Whats up, A fellow NTer Hit me up asked if i can post his pics he doesn't know how so I'm helping him out.. Heres some pics of [COLOR=#Red]FSMW2213's [/COLOR] I.D.'s

Perfect.

like the black orange and gray combo on those

need the round black laces maybe

anybody order the week of the 26th and get and shipping info yet?....this wait is killing me

i ordered on the 14th and received shipping info about a week ago. to this point, i still havent gotten live info on shipping tho, still not in america. you probably still have a couple weeks left at least

Dark Grey
The inside is a carbon copy of the 8 V/2. I would say go with the same size as the 8 V/2, TTS. Slightly more room widthwise and a little longer on the X iD, not sure if it's the same as the regular X as I don't own a pair yet.. I have a narrow foot though so hope that helps.

thank you.. after being ignored on here, i had to get out to the store and try them on. i found out they are pretty similar to the 8's. so no more upsizing for me. my jades were sz 14 and my feet were sliding out of them way too much. i had to clean the soles and exchange them for a 13. just canceled my nikeid order for sz 14 as well. thank god. bout to put my order in again for them but you dont suggest i go for 13.5 on the id's? they should be a little bigger anyway, right? reason i ask is because although my foot doesnt hurt in the lebron x, my toe IS touching the shoe pretty much the entire time it is on my foot.

i wanna order some KDVID's but nobody knows how those fit either... smh @ hyperfuse

btw, anyone else scared to order OD pairs KNOWING there will be more ID options soon?? (i.e. glow soles, color blocking) :smh: :nerd:

btw, anyone else scared to order OD pairs KNOWING there will be more ID options soon?? (i.e. glow soles, color blocking) :smh: :nerd:

ive been wanting to order my Lupus Awareness pair but trying to wait and see if there are more purple options... i dont think its gonna happen tho and might just pull the trigger already

Most of you guys ID's look great but i'm curious what size ya'll wear...I was gonna pull the trig on some ID's but i decided to go to nike town and give them a try to see what size i would get (10.5/ 11). I was glad i did because it made me change my mind about getting this shoe at all. They felt great but i wasn't too feeling the way the looked sorta bulky on my feet. They were pretty snug for a sz 11 too. Either way that's why i wanted to know what size you guys ordered because the pix that are in here make them look great and sort of compact as opposed to the way they looked in store when i tried them on.

Dark Grey
The inside is a carbon copy of the 8 V/2. I would say go with the same size as the 8 V/2, TTS. Slightly more room widthwise and a little longer on the X iD, not sure if it's the same as the regular X as I don't own a pair yet.. I have a narrow foot though so hope that helps.

thank you.. after being ignored on here, i had to get out to the store and try them on. i found out they are pretty similar to the 8's. so no more upsizing for me. my jades were sz 14 and my feet were sliding out of them way too much. i had to clean the soles and exchange them for a 13. just canceled my nikeid order for sz 14 as well. thank god. bout to put my order in again for them but you dont suggest i go for 13.5 on the id's? they should be a little bigger anyway, right? reason i ask is because although my foot doesnt hurt in the lebron x, my toe IS touching the shoe pretty much the entire time it is on my foot.

i wanna order some KDVID's but nobody knows how those fit either... smh @ hyperfuse

you should be good with the size you try on in the store. like i said i don't have any X release yet to compare but others has said iDs run bigger. downsizing .5 is under your discrection.

As for the KD V i think the hyperfuse on those will be more flexible than the Lebron. I'm getting TTS in those too. Should fit like the 2012 Hyperdunks i hope.

Back
Top Bottom