OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

^^^even though it doesnt match, I like the teal midsole/translucent outsole combo.

^^^even though it doesnt match, I like the teal midsole/translucent outsole combo.

I was thinkin' the same every time I saw this combo, like on kastertroy's silver ones. Usually when the same colors don't match up it kills it for me, but I like it on these..

My cannon-esque pair might even get returned cuz the orange laces are way brighter than the outsole and the "volt" on the jeweled swoosh and on the tongue is more of a citron. The lace lock is more yellow, too. I'm picky, but can't they make the colors more uniform??

Hey everyone! I have been following this thread since day one and it seems like a lot of people have great ideas and have made some excellent looking ID's. I finally made an account today cuz I had a question: for those who used the University Red Upper for their X, how do you feel about it IN HANDS? Is it shiny, dark, or as pictured? I'm curious because I'm stuck between using either the red, white, or midnight navy upper. Any responses would be appreciated. Thanks

finally got my iD's.. pretty happy with em.

wanna get a 2nd pair cant decided on which design:

OR

Last edited:
Mavs pair came out nice!

Prob going to return my Penny pair... for what the IDs cost, they just dont do it for me. Might make some adjustments and re order, or maybe just order something else.

nice twnty8!

OAN

i am contacting nike regarding an order i placed on dec 3rd and now they are all acting like they didnt have the order by dec 3rd and receive by xmas thing in place. WTF is up? anyone have this issue?

Nephew did a toy story pack here's his LeBornX Buzz Lightyear... more pics of the KD ZURG's are in the KD V ID thread

I like these and see the toy story theme, but don't really see any buzz colors, looks more like woody colors :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom