OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

@skettermgee.......haha i know for sure but really i only buy shoes from guys i like i came up on kobe 8 xmas for 75 bucks and i use as work shoes on purpose lol

i like em for sure...

Theyre a little too royal for me, wish they were more like the Lebron 9s ID blue that was perfect. going back and forth on using a Photo for the HWC pair i want or not doing one, but after all the pics of the royal its just too much like a purple for what i want

i wouldnt make a SB pair but i do like how people's turned out, especially the black swoosh, clear sole ones.

does anyone have pics of the dark grey uppers?

nba-feet-january-18-2013-28.jpg

Thank you for your order.
Hello Arel,

Thanks for ordering from Nike.com. We hope you found everything you were looking for (and if not, we'd love to hear from you.)

Your Estimated Delivery: Arrives 31-36 Days 

Now the waiting game...

^ Nice fresh! Is that photo blue?

Is it me or is the orange upper matte compared to every other color available?:smokin

Dope Fresh. I got the exact same orange HWC iD coming in. Only difference is I went with royal blue on my pair. Should be here in a few weeks.

WE JUST STARTED YOUR DESIGN Dear Arel, Good news! We've started building your customized design, so all that's left for you to do is sit back and relax.

Got the email a couple hours after i ordered, nice. Maybe they'll beat the 31 day wait

What do you guys think is the best

Grey tongue with red

White Tongue

Black Tongue

Purple with grey tongue

They look good, I saw a sick Spurs sweatshirt at Mitchell and Ness with those colors

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom