OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Thanks KVN. Nice pair as well. And I hear ya about NIKEiD screwing up their orders. I had to return and remake the orange pair I'm currently waiting on due to them being made so sloppy. I'm sure they have tons of orders to ship out daily but they really need to do something about their quality check. It's starting to get out of hand.

Yea don't know if I want to wait another month. My original plan for these was to paint the triangle vents red and put 3m on the swoosh

KVN

Oh and I just read this in te Kobe ID thead, there might be some delays because of Chinese New Year. I got 5 IDs on the way, hope they don't get delayed that bad

I'm a 9.5 and went half size up on the GR X. I went half size up on iD's as well. Although the iD's fit a bit roomier than the GR's I still wouldn't go true to size on them. But there's some people on here that have gone TTS on their iD's.

I figured the difference wouldn't be enough to order a different size. Thanks

Oh and I just read this in te Kobe ID thead, there might be some delays because of Chinese New Year. I got 5 IDs on the way, hope they don't get delayed that bad

Damn! And I just finished pulling the trigger on a bred X right now. :smh:

Crap didn't factor in Chinese New Year. Def will be a delay.Ordered mine on the 18th so they'll be outta office on week 3 and 4 of my build

Hey Mez, I like the Knicks one as well, without the splatter. Check the splatter on my Big Bangs and you can see its really thin and wish I didn't have it on the midsole. Might just take some acetone to the midsole and remove it if I decide to keep it.

KVN

will keep that in mind, i think solid black midsole is the way to go.

Love the orange pair above...I may end up making a 2nd pair of oranges after seeing yours :pimp:

Just like my although I used photo blue instead of volt and my swoosh was also photo blue so the toebox would have that small blue swoosh.

Nice tho they'll look even better in person

White mid sole looks sloppy. Not a big deal to most people, but I'm picky and for $235 I think I have the right to be.

White mid sole looks sloppy. Not a big deal to most people, but I'm picky and for $235 I think I have the right to be.
my kd v IDs speckles were trash on 1 shoe - looks like salt stains or dried rain drops. i argued with the support person for about 2 days about it. once he told me the review department said my shoes showed no sign of defect I asked him to please just have a manager call me.  First response from the manager email gave me 15% code - which i had requested to begin with.  i was surprised how hard it was to get compared to stories on here. maybe i'm just not good at complaining to nike as i havent done that before lol

I plan on calling tomorrow. The red splatter is uneven and I really don't like how the white midsole and the black meet. The other shoe is smooth and seamless and that one comes to a point almost.....I noticed some other IDs in this thread with the same thing.

my kd v IDs speckles were trash on 1 shoe - looks like salt stains or dried rain drops. i argued with the support person for about 2 days about it. once he told me the review department said my shoes showed no sign of defect I asked him to please just have a manager call me.  First response from the manager email gave me 15% code - which i had requested to begin with.  i was surprised how hard it was to get compared to stories on here. maybe i'm just not good at complaining to nike as i havent done that before lol

rightr me either i only got offered free shipping

I hope the new id options has more colors added.    Does anyone know when the new options are getting be announced?  

Even though the Kobes didn't get a lot of options to begin with, they are getting new options tomorrow. They're slacking with the options on the X, they're due for them like weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom