OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

NBA ID's

Paul Millsap wearing Nike ID LeBron X

Marvin Williams wearing Nike ID LeBron X

DeMarre Carroll wearing Nike ID LeBron X

Terrence Ross wearing Nike ID LeBron X

DeMar DeRozan wearing Nike ID LeBron X

yeah they have had the red upper for a while now.  Maybe when you went on they were all out of the red like they were with the South Beach colors for a while.

red upper has been on since day one and in stock since day one. only upper that i know of that "sold out" was atomic teal.

looks like the atomic teal isnt sold out anymore.

wow... i just went on my computer at home to design a pair.... wow i never looked at it but on my phone. didnt think there would be much of a difference. shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. about to make a couple pairs now...ALL ******G RED SHOES

wow... i just went on my computer at home to design a pair.... wow i never looked at it but on my phone. didnt think there would be much of a difference. shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. about to make a couple pairs now...ALL ******G RED SHOES

on the mobile site you tap on the shoe then zoom in to see a high res image

Got my first "finishing touches" email. I hv ordered 5 I's and this is the first time I got this email

Me too

WE'RE ALMOST FINISHED!

Dear Arel,

Your NIKEiD product is looking great! We think you'll love it. We're just working on the finishing touches, so it will be out the door within approximately a week. 

Yeaaaa

I'm a true 12.5 and when I ordered my in that size they fit more like a 13, so I'd say they run a little big.

Still holding out hope that the suede upper we saw Lebron rock a few weeks ago will be introduced as an ID option. Would love to do a red suede upper on these.

17 days and already have tracking number.

I am guessing Friday or Monday....

barely 2 weeks:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

I was going to ID a similar pair but I hate o the midsole blue does not match the upper. Same thing happened to my all teal pair. But I do like how yours turned out and might Pull the trigger on them.

Heres a couple more pics for you or anyone else thats thinking about makin a pair

Thanks ... I'll post some more shots later this week ... The Atomic Green is a lot darker in person than online ... The Total Orange is also quite a bit lighter in person than it is online ... I'm actually still on the fence about keeping these.

Back
Top Bottom