OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

I ordered these 2/14/13 and will post better pics upon arrival. Have ordered a couple different Nike ID's so far and hope these follow the same quality and craftsmanship the others. My Championship/MVP Edition is even better than the PE IMO.

lol @ cork-alike. they look great. might as well order them now since the chances are very slim on getting the corks

Question for you ID vets. I got lucky the other day and got a pair of lebron x ids that were returned. Whoever made them got their name on the inner ankle area of the shoe. I would like to remove the name. It looks like i could peel it but I don't want to damage the shoe. Any of you guys know any way to get the id tag off without damaging the shoe? Thanks

The obvious reason that their is no purple upper option is that if their was one and you coud create something too similar to the ASG cw

The obvious reason that their is no purple upper option is that if their was one and you coud create something too similar to the ASG cw

i dont think that has much to do with it, especially when you can make a few released colorways basically spot on, or even more similar than purple to all star.

i dont think that has much to do with it, especially when you can make a few released colorways basically spot on, or even more similar than purple to all star.

Agreed. I would like a purple/eggplant colorway on ID. Can only hope it gets added later. Who knows.

Just had a quick question on the ID's.

Saw videos with different boxes coming from different packs. I was wondering, does the Lebron X+ without the sports pack include the custom box or does it only come with the sportspack deal?

Back
Top Bottom