OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Can someone point me in the right direction. Looking for all the south beach colorways people did, 185 pages is a lot to go through

If your going to be mad at anyone you should be mad at DAN GILBERT!!!!! He is the one who screwed out town over with his complete bullcrap approach to everything. Screw him. Maybe he should of listened more and our city would still have the worlds best basketball player playing right in downtown CLEVELAND in the wine and gold. But noooo he is a huge PRICK

I have a very Cavs fan reason as to why I have not bought any Brons, however, I am a true SneakerHead and I am finally considering coppin a pair specially if I can ID me a pair!

Watch this thread, i got something coming you might equally like

Can someone point me in the right direction. Looking for all the south beach colorways people did, 185 pages is a lot to go through

you can sift thru the pics in the upper right hand corner without going thru pages, under recent images in this thread

Last edited:
my 10% code i got automatically gets added to my order when i add any product to cart on NDC, but that was a code they gave me for messin up my first and only IDs, not a public coupon

So he used dark grey on these, the tongue has to be black right? What color laces do you guys think I should use? I was gonna go with the black but I was also considering purple or pink flash for a little more pop. The outsole is tough decision I was considering clear, black, purple or that xdr outdoor grey

I've been wanting to do a nike ID for a long time but this design really drove me into finally pulling the trigger

just ordered a pair and the black air bag choice is still blacking out the ENTIRE air unit ....... think its a glitch or will they show up like that ?????

kinda hope it was a glitch, if not oh well

yea apparently the airbags are completely blacked now instead of clear with black flywire inside

This is stadium grey

anyone else use navy instead of black with the KD 4 all star inspired colorway? Majority I've seen used black instead.

Loved the way mine came out, idea immediately came to mind once I saw the ID options.

Last edited:

To the swoosh members until April 12th we get 30% off on nike id products use code "customize"
I might have to snatch me a pair for $154

Back
Top Bottom