OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Was thinking about selling my Pressures and going with one of the following iD options... opinions anyone? Pretty much the same color scheme on the regular and Elite platform.

Review: Nike LeBron X - "Dolphins"

GT Fan, I'm a frequent viewer of your review videos. I am curious, why do you point your foot like that? It doesn't give a better angle, it doesn't change the shoe visual. It does nothing but make me say, "Why the hell does he keep pointing his foot like that?!?!" So I just concluded you are a ballerina. End.

Finally was able to pick up my Champ and Volt pairs that were delivered to a relatives home. I am waiting to see how the elite champ 10s come out (for those who ordered) so I can decide which to keep.

Older pairs:

IMG_5465.jpg[img]

For such a popular and expensive shoe, the ID options are lacking and in some cases subpar. (metallic gold not actually gold on the accents for ex.) I'd like to see nike cough up purple and infrared options. Adding new options to the X's and X Elites is a straight cash-in so I don't see why they wouldn't.

Was thinking about selling my Pressures and going with one of the following iD options... opinions anyone? Pretty much the same color scheme on the regular and Elite platform.

These look gr8

^ agreed. Elites are a bit superior IMO, but since it's mainly all black might as well save the $100 with the reg version. But both would turn out great

i am disappointed that IDs didnt have the option to change the jewel color on the midsole/upper and change the vent color. i dont like contrasted vents anyway, but i know many IDers did.

purple upper and a better metallic gold

and it wouldve been nice to add the suede/denim option as well

if nike is gonna charge 300 bucks for an elite, i am pretty sure we could have had 3-4 suede and 2 denim options for the same price or less

Last edited:
i am disappointed that IDs didnt have the option to change the jewel color on the midsole/upper and change the vent color. i dont like contrasted vents anyway, but i know many IDers did.

purple upper and a better metallic gold

and it wouldve been nice to add the suede/denim option as well

if nike is gonna charge 300 bucks for an elite, i am pretty sure we could have had 3-4 suede and 2 denim options for the same price or less

You can ID Janoski's with suede and they're only slightly north of $100. Nike not allowing us to do it on the X's has nothing to do with cost of material.

Finally was able to pick up my Champ and Volt pairs that were delivered to a relatives home. I am waiting to see how the elite champ 10s come out (for those who ordered) so I can decide which to keep.

Older pairs:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/mez0ne/IMG_5465.jpg[img]

[/quote]

That atomic teal upper totally looks metallic.

beautiful

and instead of the silver PEs i went with these (regular swoosh tho)
waiting on shipment email

LL

Really considering copping these, or "pulling the trigger." I already have some gold/volt/white X ID's which i haven't posted, but while these aren't extremely loud, i think atomic teal on white looks very clean. Especially the atomic teal speckles on the white midsole. It's like the color of mint mouthwash, just looks minty fresh. But i've seen a sample with atomic teal and the color is actually much brighter and more vibrant than it appears on the renders. Calling these the Dolphin's since they resemble the Miami Dolphins colors obviously, but they're not Dolphins-Inspired. Please don't copy thx. :smile:
Reallly he Put please Dont Copy?

Back
Top Bottom