OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Wearing these today

Its been freaking 7 days since my almost finished email and no shipping I'm a very impatient person lol

To everyone with multiple ID's...what do you do to distinguish your shoes??? The generic Nike ID box has me playing guess who all the time smdh
Here's an old pic of one of my racks. Just plastic boxes from Target and labels printed out on Avery 2"x4" shipping labels (18163). I take pictures of my IDs on a white background and print them out.

taxis look good,

i would send them things to DC and do a white speckle on the midsole to break up that solid black.

Quick iD updates for you guys...

Some of you have been good enough to follow me on IG, @dc_kustoms and the support is much appreciated. For those of you who haven't seen, I've been working on some pairs for some other NT members and figured I'd post the results/progress pics...

This Champ pair is for Orlymia and will be shipping back out to him in a day or so. As you can see, a slight Champ overhaul. Before is on the top and the after is on the bottom, like you didn't already know lol...

And then this pair from NT member NickEPockets....

And the progress so far...

Again, thank you to all for any comments, suggestions,and IG follows/likes. NT fam indeed! :smokin :nerd:

And a special shout to Mross16, you already know bro!

Last edited:
Quick iD updates for you guys...

Some of you have been good enough to follow me on IG, @dc_kustoms and the support is much appreciated. For those of you who haven't seen, I've been working on some pairs for some other NT members and figured I'd post the results/progress pics...

This Champ pair is for Orlymia and will be shipping back out to him in a day or so. As you can see, a slight Champ overhaul. Before is on the top and the after is on the bottom, like you didn't already know lol...

And then this pair from NT member NickEPockets....

And the progress so far...

Again, thank you to all for any comments, suggestions,and IG follows/likes. NT fam indeed! :smokin :nerd:

Those look like the pair he wore against Boston during the streak where he hit the game winner

Mine are scheduled to arrive Thursday. Can't wait to see how thy turned out. They made these very quick.

Thanks Dc30. Nike ID is gonna have me broke but I feel like its so worth it once you receive the shoes im hooked! I would like to do one more pair of either the Entourages or sone Kentuckys. ..do you have any suggestions?

Thanks Dc30. Nike ID is gonna have me broke but I feel like its so worth it once you receive the shoes im hooked! I would like to do one more pair of either the Entourages or sone Kentuckys. ..do you have any suggestions?

Entourage for sure. The yellow sole against the blue upper POPS!

So i checked my orders on nike.com and it tells me my ids shipped but they never sent me an email. is there not an option to track them tho?

So i checked my orders on nike.com and it tells me my ids shipped but they never sent me an email. is there not an option to track them tho?

there should be a track button in your orders, right below the picture of the shoe/product you purchased

Back
Top Bottom