OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Hey guys just wanted to share... Daltonbc brought this to my attention. Some lame cat on IG stole some of my iD pics and posted on his page, captions kinda insinuate that they are his or a friends. Mine are probably not the only stolen NT pics up there. His IG name is @lacedkicks23 if anyone wants to check him out and put him on blast. Now I gotta get back to making my NT and IG picture tag...

Got these in today... My first thought is "meh... Nothing special." They were done with the Braves in mind.

Edit: I also noticed that these fit more snug that my regular X's, also the tongue is leather. I was expecting the same material from my Settings and Pure Plat.

Last edited:
I think those Braves-inspired are sick. I'm biased on the navy upper, but it looks great with a lighter or brighter colored midsoles. And yeah, people have mentioned that the white option for the tongue comes in (fake?) leather.

I think those Braves-inspired are sick. I'm biased on the navy upper, but it looks great with a lighter or brighter colored midsoles. And yeah, people have mentioned that the white option for the tongue comes in (fake?) leather.
Preciate it. Yea I must have missed that conversation about the faux leather tongue. Wish we could ad color to the X on the sole.

Nice looking IDs. Thinking about going through discover for that 15% cash back. Has anyone run into any problems?

Before and after shots 

So with the help of DC30 my LeBron X Elite ID's went from ehhhh to my version of The Celebration Pack. DC30 did the diamond swoosh, the swoosh on the toe box got rid of all that horrible factory gold speckle. He also did the tongue tab, midsole and lace locks.  you can find him of course here on NT as DC30 and on his instagram account at DC_Kustoms . As a Miami Heat season ticket holder the Larry O'Brien Trophy was a gift from the team. The hats I got lucky at my local house of hoops and the ring was a gift. Thanks again to DC30 for all the help great dude easy to work with. 

Last edited:

Before and after shots 

So with the help of DC30 my LeBron X Elite ID's went from ehhhh to my version of The Celebration Pack. DC30 did the diamond swoosh, the swoosh on the toe box got rid of all that horrible factory gold speckle. He also did the midsole and lace locks.  you can find him of course here on NT as DC30 and on his instagram account at DC_Kustoms . As a Miami Heat season ticket holder the Larry O'Brien Trophy was a gift from the team. The hats I got lucky at my local house of hoops and the ring was a gift. Thanks again to DC30 for all the help great dude easy to work with. 

Orlyima is GREAT peoples!! THank you for the kind words my man, much appreciated. Enjoy them in good health and maybe some on foot pics when you rock em down in the beautiful Miami weather!

There are still good heads on the NT threads and I'm glad to be a part of it. Enjoy his pics guys, he took some great ones!

at least the gold option for the uppers comes out great, i really like those, if i didn't already have KD Gold Medals I would have made that ID immediately 

Back
Top Bottom