OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

When does it tell you that there's no red lining left? Because I still see it when I'm customizing a pair.

On feet pic of them

Last edited:
Wow those are some dope customs of the ring ceremony! I am supposed to get my eilte id x's in friday so I will post pics..I want to do another pair but I just hit flight club monday and bought the jades,pure platinums, and extraterrestrial (all star) so Im good.

Wow those are some dope customs of the ring ceremony! I am supposed to get my eilte id x's in friday so I will post pics..I want to do another pair but I just hit flight club monday and bought the jades,pure platinums, and extraterrestrial (all star) so Im good.

LeBron X overhaul! What Elite iD did you order? Shame this thread gonna be dead soon. One of the best iD threads in a minute!

LeBron X overhaul! What Elite iD did you order? Shame this thread gonna be dead soon. One of the best iD threads in a minute!

Very true DC!

I know it's the "wrong" thread, but based on how much work DC30 has done in here on LeBron ID's and for many members in here, and because he is a humble guy, I thought everyone would enjoy a look at what he did to a pair of Zoom Revis's that were featured on a couple sneaker news sites recently:

Great work, as usual. 

The upper is grey.

If you're referring to the Revis pair, it's just the lighting. I did zero work to any portion of the green upper, so any discrepancy you might see is strictly due to lighting. I did all the orange hits, orange speckles on green midsole, and the "U" logo on the medial heel.

Outside pic no filter or anything just sunlight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom