OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Looks good! How's the quality on them? So many complaints lately on glue stains, scuffs, etc. With the X coming off iD in like 30 seconds curious how these last few pairs will end up.
Thanks bro, I got them to play basketball in mainly and Im waiting till I get back to school so I can play indoors. Ive tried them on at home and they feel great. There were no quality issues except for a tiny tiny scuff on the front of one shoe but its barely noticeable because of the silver upper. Glue was on point and everything else was good too. 

Check out these bad boys. Dallas Cowboys Home and Aways. Don't be hatin on America's team lol.

Just got my pair back from my homie DC. I originally sent these to him for the gold swoosh and midsole repair, but he had the idea to paint the diamond plate black and I said go for it man. They came out :smokin

Before pic

After pics

Comparison Shot

Enjoy fam! Your pair was fun to do. You got that GM locks on there??

Check out these bad boys. Dallas Cowboys Home and Aways. Don't be hatin on America's team lol.

They won't allow you to write their name on there like that. They refused Miami dolphins on mine so I just put Miami on both... colors were obvious

They won't allow you to write their name on there like that. They refused Miami dolphins on mine so I just put Miami on both... colors were obvious

why would they refuse nfl team names when they have the licensing?

Cuz you aren't paying for it on these pairs. Trust me I tried.. on this pair and a pair of air max 90 ID's a couple years ago. I even placed the order then they emailed me and said it wasn't approved

Last edited:
Agreed but I expected it. I'll see if I still have the email from the first pair of am90s. After I got it, I called em to clarify why and they explained in detail

With only 2 days left to the Lebron X Elite IDs I'd really like to order a pair but I'm in Canada and incredibly Nike still doesn't ship here.

Would anyone mind if I pay you the full cost plus the cost to reship to me to order and ship them to me?

If so, do I need to tell you the color of every detail manually or is there a way for me to send the design I made?

Thanks

With only 2 days left to the Lebron X Elite IDs I'd really like to order a pair but I'm in Canada and incredibly Nike still doesn't ship here.

Would anyone mind if I pay you the full cost plus the cost to reship to me to order and ship them to me?

If so, do I need to tell you the color of every detail manually or is there a way for me to send the design I made?

Thanks
No, u can share.
There's a tab that let's u share with friends via email and of course there's always a purchase option.

I wouldnt do that with just anyone though, try to get someone u know first. Also, is it really over this Monday? I thought it was next monday

Just don't put an "S" at the end of your favorite team. I did a pair of elite Xs and put Raider Nation and no problem.

So I'm completely finished with my LeBron X Championship I.D. with the help of @DC30 these things are breaking necks all over Miami. LOL Again thanks to @DC30

Argh, I just completed 2 elite iD's. One pair is the southbeach colorway and the other is the red carpet. That championship color is gonna take another $330 out of my pocket!! I wish the liner was still red though. Nice iD orlymia!!!

So glad I found this thread. Now that I know the X's are going away in 2 days I decided to get 2 pair of them. My Regular Pair will be a Crown Jewel inspired look with a twist please let me know what you guys think, Since there's not much time left. Thanks!! Not Sure on what I want for the Elite Pair but the Red Carpets I've seen on hear are sick!

Back
Top Bottom