OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

[/IMG]

Hey what size are those yellow Lebrons?? Those fit exactly like my 3 pair of 13.5 that I sent back.  They started putting size 14 uppers on the 13.5's and it made them droopy and none tight. I had to send all my pairs back to get a 14. 

Did you guys see Lebron change his shoes back to the 10's after halftime of the Philly game last night?  Guess he cant let go just yet!!
because the xi is not that great in term of performance compare to the elite x. I found the 11 to be a bit too narrow for me. The elite fit great and i assume Lebron prefer the 360 zoom over lunarfoam zoom

I think since Lebron is wearing the 10's in games again, Nike should put the Elites 10's up again for a week, as a courtsey!!

So wish I did this pair. Not sure why it took everyone so long being that it was cooked up early. I really could have done 3 more pairs to be completely satisfied with the x elite. But glad I got my 3 pairs in.

I want to say the same thing! Lol I didn't want to just bite someone's design but I should have!!

Yeah definitely.  Biggest regret was not doing more Elite IDs.  The LBJ XI nike ID just aint doing it for me so far. I finally got my championship IDs yesterday.  Lots of glue around the carbon fibre. 

Yeah definitely.  Biggest regret was not doing more Elite IDs.  The LBJ XI nike ID just aint doing it for me so far. I finally got my championship IDs yesterday.  Lots of glue around the carbon fibre. 
Yeah got mine too!! Had to use alcohol to get glue off of mine.

Hey I submitted a email to Nike through their website through their contact us email.

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/landing/contact

If we get enough people saying since Lebron is wearing the elite X's then they should bring them back as a courtsey to his fans, It is possible they will bring them back for a limited time for us. Its worth a try.

worth a shot i guess.... ***crossing fingers for a miracle***

i regret not pulling the trigger on the champ id.... had other financial obligations.

I'm gonna do the same tomorrow. Hopefully there are people out there doing the same thing. A few weeks wouldn't hurt.

Back
Top Bottom