Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet photos. Cant wait until my pair is delivered tonight. I just need to like a shoe to cop. Dont need to be in love with it. I mean they will probably get worn at most 10 times in 3 years.

Thanks

dang, TWNTY8 yer pics ALWAYS KILL IT, might go back to mall now :D
yer xmas x pics are still the best shots of that shoe i have seen
always appreciated

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words :smokin

I like black based shoes but the Prisms aren't cutting it for me. Might be feeling them had the midsole been grey like the outsole and the swoosh a light blue. I guess that's why they're on iD.

Bro the prism are crazy my eyes are playing tricks on me, they look black based upper then i look again and its like a graphite

Prism's Are
smokin.gif
nice pics.  You should be taking pics for  all the sneaker websites.    

Last edited:
What is ultimately holding back the Prism's is two things

1: 3-D Nike Check. The best part of the X design and they keep leaving it off, shoe after shoe. I suspect because the 200+ Models don't do well.

2: A shape shifting chameleon paint job to the swoosh, similar to the Kobe VII Cloaks. How sick would that be? This colorway just feels like it has a lot of untapped potential.

Nike where you at? Get at me. :tongue:

Tried the prisms on, they were absolutely roomier than any other X I have tried

The design frustrates me. It's like it's RIGHT on the verge of being a must-cop, if only some other things were done with the midsole or upper or laces, or SOMETHING. Don't exactly know what, it just seems they have a ton of unfulfilled potential. Haha, sounds like I'm talking about an athlete.

The design frustrates me. It's like it's RIGHT on the verge of being a must-cop, if only some other things were done with the midsole or upper or laces, or SOMETHING. Don't exactly know what, it just seems they have a ton of unfulfilled potential. Haha, sounds like I'm talking about an athlete.

You're not the only one that feels this way. This girl I know said she feels let down looking at them bcuz she feels more could've been done to make them much better. :lol:

Not trying to create hype. As a matter of fact there was nobody even in the store this morning besides me and some old lady buying shoes for her grandson.  I just happened to start a convo with the sales clerk because she was cute and when she brought out my 13s she mentioned that they were the only ones they got in that size and they only got like 20 pair total. Its a small mall though.  Got her # too 
smokin.gif
you'z a baaad boy!...but you're not just flirting with her to get the hook up on shoes are you?!

The best thing about the Prisms is that theyre unlike anything else the LeBron line has released except mayyyybe the Fruity Pebbles 4s but even those were a lot different than the Prisms. That being said, I think that they should have added some extra laces that matched the Prism print. That would have been amazing
nthat.gif

not enough "prism" with these, easy pass for me. On the other hand, the execution on the Jades is why they have been the only pair worth buying for me because they actually paid attention to the "jade" theme they were going for and added nice details to the shoe. They def. could have executed the Prisms better and made them a worthwhile purchase for me

Last edited:
Saw the Prisms in person today and they are so whack. Pictures made them look alright, but EASY pass in person..

I'm not sure if it was ever mentioned but did Nike ever say why the Lebron X color ways were all jewel based?
It's supposed to be like how LeBron was under a lot of pressure and he plays for the Heat but then he had success (winning the Finals), so it's similar to how a diamond (and other jewels) are formed, by heat and pressure. I like the concept :pimp:

For months I thought the Prisms would be the first Lebron X colorway I buy. After going down to the HoH and seeing them in person, I proceeded to pass. It's amazing how with the right lighting and filter, these shoes went from looking completely sick in pictures to just a huge disappointment in person.

For months I thought the Prisms would be the first Lebron X colorway I buy. After going down to the HoH and seeing them in person, I proceeded to pass. It's amazing how with the right lighting and filter, these shoes went from looking completely sick in pictures to just a huge disappointment in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom