Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. I just tried them on and they're too small...I got an 11 in the Jade's and sold them cuz they were too small...Figured an 11.5 would be perfect...Too tight. Sigh.

Yeah, I always get size 12s in Lebron Xs. My natural size is 11.5. It's like they kept the sizing of the IX and IX Elites.

KDs fit TTS. Kobe's are hit and miss because of the shoes narrowness from what I heard (don't agree).

I'd say with most of these releases, the option to try is always there if there's a mall nearby. Except for the XMas releases, Foams and Jordan's, you can try them on.

got the xmas 10s in today...im cool with em. glad i went up a sz cause based on how a 14 fits like a glove, i know a 13 woulda been murder on my feet

Seriously Eastbay?

I ordered Lebron's and the package didn't even come with a return form or the SmartLabel....

Now I have to wait 3-5 business days to have it emailed to me...seriously??

Played in mine for the first time (Carbons).. These shoes are awesome to play in, a little high off the ground but you get used to it.. Will be picking up a few pairs as soon as they get marked down.

Seriously Eastbay?
I ordered Lebron's and the package didn't even come with a return form or the SmartLabel....
Now I have to wait 3-5 business days to have it emailed to me...seriously??

They've been doing that especially with all the JB stuff....

got my xmas' in today. Wish I had them before xmas though. It's kinda annoying getting xmas shoes after, but I guess I'll never get used to that. :rolleyes

Yeah, I always get size 12s in Lebron Xs. My natural size is 11.5. It's like they kept the sizing of the IX and IX Elites.
KDs fit TTS. Kobe's are hit and miss because of the shoes narrowness from what I heard (don't agree).
I'd say with most of these releases, the option to try is always there if there's a mall nearby. Except for the XMas releases, Foams and Jordan's, you can try them on.
Yeah I'm sort of in the middle of an 11 and 11.5...I wear 11's in J's and the KD V, 11.5 in Foams, and I was a 12 in the Lebron IX. I loosened the laces a lot and then retightened them on my feet and the fit is a little better. It's strange because they feel a little loose from my heel, but the toe box is still a tad too snug. I might return these or flip them and get a 12 (there's a guy selling for 210 locally), but I'm scared that it might be TOO big.

The Xmas X's are HOT. They are stunning in person to me...not too shiny and not just a plain matte. They have the perfect look to them when light hits them or not. I wish all X's had the finish of these. Glad I wised up and copped.

I'm getting really impatient lol. I ordered these on the 26th but my shipment got delayed cuz of the weekend and New Years...This was the first pair of X's that made me say "Damn. I need these"
I think the Christmas Xs are kinda underrated just cuz they're similar in colorblocking to the 8s and 9s. Just looking at the Christmas Xs compared to the other X colorways, I think it's easily top 5 at least to me. I didn't cop, but they looked pretty nice when I saw them the other day in person.

Volts dont look like much in that stock pic, but I feel like the final product is going to be much better and surprise some people

Screw the hype, the Floridians are still my fave pair of everything that has dropped. And I own a few colorways...

Floridians
Xmas
Jades
Windchills
Lava
Dunkman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom