Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I trade my Breds 11 and Thunder 4s for the Corks with a regular box?

I wouldn't. But that is just me. Shoes look amazing, but you don't know how the material will hold up. But I like the creativity on this one. Not a huge fan of Lebron's, but these caught my attention. 

Not a bad trade, especially if you got the 11's and 4's at box price (or lower). Bred 11's were fairly easy to obtain and the Thunder 4's were limited but not too hard either.  I would probably make that trade in a heartbeat. Saves you the trouble of having to cop the Corks on release day.

Trade isn't too bad at all. Just more of personal preference. Question is: will you end up wanting those two pair of kicks back after you trade them off?

Anybody out there have any ideas on how to scheme and find myself a pair of the laces from the Xmas's??

I wanna throw em in my Jades but I'm not lookin to trade away my red laces lol.. I'd like to have both so I can switch em out whenever I want to. It'd be too :pimp:

If you decide against doing the trade, and you happen to be dealing with a size 13...send the guy with the corks my way. I have a few pair of each and would gladly do the trade. :smokin

Trade isn't too bad at all. Just more of personal preference. Question is: will you end up wanting those two pair of kicks back after you trade them off?
Not at all, I already have my Concords. That's all the Jordan's I need.

Yes, I got the Bred 11 and Thunders for retail.

laugh.gif
.. Nah they gave me a shout out
NYSTATENISLAND'S ID's Are
pimp.gif
LOL jumped the gun too quick. Didn't see that you got tagged in it. My bad homie. 

Have my Xmas x's and I'm thinking about a return.. Look too much like clown shoes am waiting on the prism to arrive as well..

Are you guys crazy debating if this dude should even make this trade??? (I have my doubts this is a real offer, but that's another issue).  Once he gets the Corks, resell them and buy 3 pairs of Bred 11s and Thunder 4s each.

Last edited:
Are you guys crazy debating if this dude should even make this trade??? (I have my doubts this is a real offer, but that's another issue).  Once he gets the Corks, resell them and buy 3 pairs of Bred 11s and Thunder 4s each.
This...I won't even say how much I paid for a sample pair of corks :x

Can't wait to receive them

Just picked up the corks with a bday coupon, $149 out the door and got a free matching tee.. Can't beat that! Oh plenty of sizes still sitting :smile:

This...I won't even say how much I paid for a sample pair of corks :x

I don't get the debate either. Even if you liked the other 2 pairs more, it's just being smart and using your head to do that trade. The other two are easily gettable in comparison, and you'd have plenty of dough left over if you want to sell the Corks then rescoop the other 2

This...I won't even say how much I paid for a sample pair of corks
sick.gif

why would you drop crazy money on a sample pair when it wont even have the special box? You could prolly dropped the same amount the same amount of money after release and get the whole 9 yards.

To say look at me i got it before you? I hope not.

I can see dropping stacks on a PE or un-released samples, but these are dropping next month with a special box. Why drop crazy money on something a month before release and get a plain old orange box. 

just my thoughts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom