Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
those volts are sick! looking very matte from what i can tell, which is what i've been wanting with the X's. yall can have the corks and all stars. glad my taste is leading to easy pickups as of late

Last edited:
Those Volts are just unnecessarily loud and garbage. 
mean.gif

Those volts look crazy loud... Will need to see in person. I do love me loud shoes for the office :smokin

according to footlockers release calendar the lebrons dropping this saturday are

Sport Grey/Strata Grey/Electric Yw/Vivid Sulfur

sounds like the canary diamonds which was confirmed by jmadidas

Last edited:
I love the X's, but alot of the color ways they've dropped are a fail.. The IX's had so many unique color ways to compliment that shoe, people fell in love with them. The Chinas, Maimi Nights, Cannons, Galaxy's... Just to name a few. We'll see what surfaces the next couple months though. Hopefully something good.

I saw that the Soldier VI is getting a BHM version...which reminds me...I saw the Nike release calendar a while back and while I don't remember where I found it nor do I remember exactly what is dropping in January...Doesn't the BHM pack drop on the 19th? That's in like 2 weeks. Still haven't seen a picture of anything from this year's BHM pack except for the Soldier, which I'm good on.

Anybody got any info/pics?? I REALLY liked the BHM Lebron IX last year and I swear I NEVER see them on feet...I almost started to second guess that they even exist (except that I have them...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom