Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd still go with lavas they are too nice in person I don't have but an on the lookout for a pair on the low

I think they are the nicest ASG shoe Nike has ever made. Not a fan of purpple shoes, but really like these for some reason. Think the 3M looks awesome on them also.

Damn B, we've both been here since '04 and seen the line from AZG up until present - yet you strongly feel that these clown shoes are the nicest? I'm sorry man, but the Doernbaecher kids could've done a way better job on this.

DeRozan lookin like Peter Pan 
laugh.gif

View media item 255885

LOL

^dudes asking like theyre going to sell out right away :lol:

a lot of people are like that, and that is exactly what nike has worked hard to do. having people 2nd guess themselves.. meaning nike will have people buying into the hype and buying just because they think a pair will sell out. even if its GR

the kobe thread was prime example with those pythons. many were nervous that they would sell out.. folks saying stores in the mall saying they only got limited amounts, etc etc.

i think people forget this is retail, and sales. they want to sell and will do what it takes to do so.. hell i would too.

I think Nike made a small amount of Homes like the Black Outs and Gold Medals. It's the loud colorways that are in abundance.

Man I'm still trying to figure out where all the Carbons went.
laugh.gif

There are scarce sizes online, when the traditionally the all black LeBrons sit for months with pretty much a FSR.

They're still available in stores but just not in my size.

When I was in Florida back in December went to several stores looking for a pair of Carbons but could not find any in my size at all. A few stores had the Blue Diamonds and one Champs even had a pair of Jades in my size (neither of which I copped).

Gonna try my luck again when I'm in Atlanta later this month. Hopefully I can pick up a pair of Homes as well.

I dont care what anybody says the all stars are sweeeeeet. if i could walk in a store and buy them for what they are actually selling for i would but aint happening where i live and online they are 3+ no matter what..its stupid im salty as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I'm hoping to hear something about the lake summit's sometime soon. But if they try to make them elite's or something nuts for like 290ish i wont be happy. ill just ID a pair instead.

Last edited:
no **** i would trade two pairs of last years all stars for one left shoe of these new ones... everybody is tripping out and will prob be the ones to buy em... i just want the chance to purchase em...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom