Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
hillad.jpg

saying gay to offend someone, not cool.....lol...........

:lol: perfectly executed

Lol@ "in your dreams"

God forbid someone else has a different opinion than you....but hey, that's your steelo....

Back and forth about opinion :lol:

Here's one....

I find the X dolphin colorway more appealing than the Penny V. Saw them in person and still passed.

However I find the Penny V a lot more appealing than the Lebron X

Definitely loved the creation process but once received and the fun of customizing the shoe died down I saw the error in my ways, can't put makeup on a pig. You on the other hand stayed swimming in poop and took that pig to the alter. You just worry about modeling your picstitch "outfits" with coordinating orioles hat and sneaker for men on the Internet, seems like the only thing you're good at here lame. Who cares, right, but you went back to quote all my ID's from last year. LMAO! I can tell you don't care G. It ain't even THAT bad of a shoe but your overly aggressive attraction to it has caused me to exaggerate my dislike for it, LMAO!!! It's getting entertaining to see what you reply with...
 PREACH BROTHA!  THAT'S THEM B-MORE BAMMAS FOR YA, LOL!!!

Can't talk like guys? or like a homophobic douche bag? Using gay instead of feminine? Yeah you're close minded, insecure. There is nothing feminine about those shoes.

If you don't like em, **** it, but gay? C'mon son, grow up.
lol calm down man. Pink is not a feminine color? Then why aren't there guys sizes in the VDay color ways that came out? Baby section for boys is blue, girls in pink. It's feminine any way you slice it IMO.

Damn man can't say anything in this PC world without somebody getting their panties in a bunch

Last edited:
I know every hipster on the planet is trying to break the mold and the homosexual movement in this country has gone very mainstream but lets not pretend the color Pink hasn't ALWAYS THROUGHOUT AMERICAN CULTURE been associated with females and femininity. It is what it is, Blue is for boy, Pink is for Girl. It's been like this since everybody here was born.

If the the word Gay being used is the actual issue, I'm super neutral. Just like the N word being used, Gay is just slang for alot of different things. The sensitivity about it seems a little much. Alot of us were raised in ignorance and with a lack of acceptance, it's hard to reprogram that thinking.

So many pics of the ASG X got me questioning what they'll look like. The color saturation looks different in every pic.

Last edited:
Can't talk like guys? or like a homophobic douche bag? Using gay instead of feminine? Yeah you're close minded, insecure. There is nothing feminine about those shoes.

lol calm down man. Pink is not a feminine color? Then why aren't there guys sizes in the VDay color ways that came out? Baby section for boys is blue, girls in pink. It's feminine any way you slice it IMO.

Damn man can't say anything in this PC world without somebody getting their panties in a bunch

My point isn't that pink is feminine, is that the first thing that comes to your mind with those lebrons is the word gay?

Mann I won't quote the pics and take up another half a page, but awsome blossom pics make this shoe look pretty damn good.  Good thing Nike didn't use those as official pics, lot more people would be on em.  Pics got me swaying towards grabbing a pair.  Corks were going to be my first X before those pics, and I have held off on any I liked (USA, Prisms, and Homes) since last year when I first saw the Corks pics...til now.  Ready to get that rush this weekend, online or bust for me.  Haven't missed a release I've wanted on NDC since TLO started, so I'm hoping bust ain't gonna happen!  My 2 backup "reseller" sites will both have these for $20 and $30 over retail, and I can live with that price tag if I have to. 

Good luck everyone

Oh, and guy asking to see the avi, PM captainsneakerhead.  He will show ya.  He had created a thread for help finding a new one, with a pic of it in there, but it is gone now too LOL.  It wasn't obscene enough to be removed as his avi, that's for sure.

I know every hipster on the planet is trying to break the mold and the homosexual movement in this country has gone very mainstream but lets not pretend the color Pink hasn't ALWAYS THROUGHOUT AMERICAN CULTURE been associated with females and femininity. It is what it is, Blue is for boy, Pink is for Girl. It's been like this since everybody here was born.

Next y'all gonna say having breast and a vagina isn't feminine...smh!

So many pics of the ASG X got me questioning what they'll look like. The color saturation looks different in every pic.

I was having that discussion when the foams came out. :lol:

Dudes were saying they were for breast cancer to justify it :lol:

My point isn't that pink is feminine, is that the first thing that comes to your mind with those lebrons is the word gay?
They look pretty flamboyant to me - not that there's anything wrong with that

They look pretty flamboyant to me - not that there's anything wrong with that

in the end it doesn't really matter, if you don't like em' then just keep it moving, there are plenty of people that do.

can't wait to pick up my pair tomorrow.

glad you all enjoyed my pics

these are a great shade of purple and they have a matte finish and the 3m is textured also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom