Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Mercer Has 200 Pairs...

(keep in mind there is a certain percent of stock that goes to employees and special people so the public
won't see all 200 pairs)

#ThankMeLater

Last edited:
What I wore to pick up my raffle tickets from salvins in hartford.

Gone are the days when I could wait in front of Salvin's on a Saturday morning for releases, none of this buying raffle tickets stuff....

This is unrelated is it me or does nike reset the notification on twitter at least for on my iPhone. I was just wondering if I'm bugging 

its 2,999 SEK Which is $467.89 USD before shipping......wow, even a mark up from online stores for these

Shipping is free to the US on orders over 300 euros. But the crooks at UPS would be sure to ding those at the border. Bought 129 euro shoes off them once and got slapped with $70 so this could be unruly lol.

Last edited:
This is unrelated is it me or does nike reset the notification on twitter at least for on my iPhone. I was just wondering if I'm bugging 

all of twitter was reset onto a new w/e (forget what its called)

It wasn't just Nike..

Just re-authorize whatever program your using and your set

I need to make an acution like that and state that all sales are final regardless of outcome. That way if I don't get them I'm paid either way lol. Some tell me if that'll work please??

what does it matter? just ****** pick your size and hit check out as fast as u can man smh...u plan on addin to cart and runnin to the store or somethin? just refresh twitter a million times, click that link, pick size, add to cart and check out asap...they dont hold long and also need to be quick in case ndc crashes lol...of course it wont be as easy as im writin it
Thanks!  Just double checking I figured it would be a good idea to checkout fast regardless just wondering how and when the pairs get reserved. From the time they are added to your cart or by the time you click checkout. But I gotchu now. Didn't even thinking about the site crashing, though I know that **** happens. Just another good reason to checkout quickly.

Does paypal usually mess up on these limited releases? Or is it just best to use the standard credit card option.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom