Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the mercer tweet doesn't have "lebron" or "cork" did that just screw up the bots LOL :lol:

Nike is taking notice of the RSVP Snipers (the programs that search for keyword's). Last week Nike Chicago opened RSVP for the Air Jordan Retro 1 'Stealth' #OJAJ. Later in the day they said they made a mistake and that anyone who succeeded for the 'Stealth' in fact won RSVP for the 'Royal'.

Saw a pair of Corks today at RIF LA, I must say there is going to be some real SALTY people, There was already chipped pieces of Cork, wish i coulda snapped a pic, but they were behind the glass. But ill leave it at that, All the cats that plan to wear them, these won't last long, Feed the hype while you can.

Good to know.

It's unreal how many tweets come up when you search for #LBJNSW haha. After almost a year, people still don't understand the idea of DMing.

SMH all these eBay listings using same pics lol. Caveat Emptor. In other words make sure the dude has 100 pct feedback and stock in hand.

do they dm you back instantly? or does it take an hour or so
That's what I thought happened.  But it was real shady when I got my DM back for the DB AJ9.  I went to bed salty and I woke up in the morning
happy.gif

Hopefully the Mercer shadiness will end up in my favor again.  If not, I'll take the L and keep it movin at 1 for 2.

If the DM's were received instantly then they switched over to the automatic system like they have here in Seattle and in Portland.......

Can get a pair from Caliroots guaranteed but dang does the UPS thievery sacre me away. Could almost come out to resell prices with what they might charge

Thanks!  Just double checking I figured it would be a good idea to checkout fast regardless just wondering how and when the pairs get reserved. From the time they are added to your cart or by the time you click checkout. But I gotchu now. Didn't even thinking about the site crashing, though I know that **** happens. Just another good reason to checkout quickly.

Does paypal usually mess up on these limited releases? Or is it just best to use the standard credit card option.

Thanks.

once u successfully add to cart, then u got em TEMPORARILY...(if u cant add to cart, u will see a message saying that sz is unavailable because theyre in other ppls carts, in case this is your first time with ndc) from that point on u need to fill out your info asap n CHECKOUT...obviously once u checkout and see a order confirmation pg then ur order was successful. even if you cant add to cart, u can still refresh n try addin again..cause some ppl might have issues with they card, take too long checkin out, etc n lose em....as for paypal, idk how it is for limited or gr...i dont use it. i just log into ndc (for free shippin) and my billing info is already pre filled out...just gotta add to cart and check out asap pretty much

Last edited:
its funny how people feel the need to troll. theres literally no way they dmed anyone back before the rsvp was closed. simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom