Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be on the lookout for cancellation emails, Hanon orders might be cancelled.

Last edited:
anyone know why my connection is so slow? i had a laptop amazing speed then it broke, i then got a desktop(old one) and it doesnt have wifi adapater in it, i use a usb one but im pretty far away from the modem, my link quality is always 100% but then strength ranges from 40-50, the usb was 15 dollars, think getting a 30 dollar one would be better to grab the signal strength? we pay 60 a month for internet so we should be popping, even tho having my ping at 60+(just now seeing this) i have always copped of ndc,ftl,jj, etc with no probs. even big releases. think its good to invest in a better usb modem?

how much RAM do you have on your computer? that could be a determining factor. also if you don't have a secured connection that could bring down the speed as well.

Zero23- my wife just got the call and they left a message to call before 5:30. She got through and secured my sz. I guess deadline is 5:30

It seems like a lot of people are getting calls back. With this many calls back, so many people getting RSVP's from Mercer, and Nike lowering the price from $305 to $250, I am beginning to think there are a lot more pairs than we think there are. Yes I know, it will still be hard to cop, but I don't think there are as few of pairs as we think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom