Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope all of the bots crash in the morning and shuts down everyone's computer who are trying to use them. That's my only wish. :smokin

Why wouldn't you wish everyone who wants the shoes, not to resell them get a pair? I never understood why someone would wish for malice to happen to someone else instead of something good happening to them?

Not that wishes ever come true but what if a genie appeared and that was your wish. All the bot users crash and you still don't get the shoes. Monkey Paw type wishes son.

I didnt get a call for the corks at Beverly center, that was my only real hope. Good luck tomorrow to the guys trying to get a pair to wear and have. For the resellers, I hope you fail.

Why wouldn't you wish everyone who wants the shoes, not to resell them get a pair? I never understood why someone would wish for malice to happen to someone else instead of something good happening to them?

Not that wishes ever come true but what if a genie appeared and that was your wish. All the bot users crash and you still don't get the shoes. Monkey Paw type wishes son.

Because I know that's not going to happen fam. They're too many resellers out there for everyone who genuinely wants these to get a pair. I just think that it would be hilarious if the people who think the have the upper hand/advantage failed in the am. Especially the cats that are on here talking about "these will be such an easy cop in the AM because of my bot".

Like I said before, 85% of you guys are going to say you copped off of ndc
laugh.gif
, but in reality you MJ struck out

thought I had a good script until I took it to my logic and design professor today and he found 15 potential flaws, not in syntax errors, but logic errors. Too many whatif fail scenarios. I'll be going at it the regular way, 3 computers and patience. smh.

I should have gotten with some of my foreign classmates months ago, they would have written a program for their final and helped me at the same time. They did tell me that nothing in twitter link only, the page is on the site, its just not indexed. The page is auto post (think wordpress) at the same time the twitter link is auto posted. The noindex header is for both search engines and their own search function.

since the page and the twitter link are posted at the same time, to try to find the url on your own would be pointless.

at least that is their theory based on what I told them.

Nike generates the link but also changes the visible flag to true on the Lebron X Cork, it's a two step process, it's already in the database.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom