Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was a dumb hint :lol: too complicated I just wanna know the site for future releases im not even buying them.

for the newbies... I hope this makes you angry... for you older NT vets, I hope you catch this hint (you should)

Just copped my pair from my go-to website...

#hint - (7th question in 50 cent's '21 questions') - human references + old term for shoes in the late 80's + highest class breed of that species = $295 shipped

GOOD LUCK TO MY NT OG'S
smokin.gif

and please save the PM's because none of you guys helped me with the Royals (yeah Im mad)
lmao... stumped.... 

for the newbies... I hope this makes you angry... for you older NT vets, I hope you catch this hint (you should)

Just copped my pair from my go-to website...

#hint - (7th question in 50 cent's '21 questions') - human references + old term for shoes in the late 80's + highest class breed of that species = $295 shipped

GOOD LUCK TO MY NT OG'S :smokin

and please save the PM's because none of you guys helped me with the Royals (yeah Im mad)

Just like in the Yeezy thread.... My man came through in the clutch... And just as with the Yeezy's.... COPPED X 2!!!!!!! :pimp:

View media item 283476

Last edited:
yo i'm just playing around i didn't get them or figure out the clues i don't want these ...  it would be nice to know that site tho for future releases  yo ray u think u can hit me with the info on the site? ill wait till their all sold out tho so you know i'm not trying to ask for the site for these

Ya Wildin' with these hint. This ain't grade school and we ain't searching for no Carmen San Diego. Hopefully I get lucky off NDC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom