Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who got through on Hanon Shop yesterday with their glitch?

Check you Order History on the page, make sure to hit 'Search' as well.
mine says 'Failed' and I was never contacted... PayPal history shows its completed...
it wasn't my fault they were up there early, interested to hear their response too

BTW,  I got confirmations with order from both HS and PP instantly yesterday.

those pairs are going to be canceled, they cant sell before release date.

Saw this on a facebook group.. not sure if it equates to anything but its something.

"NIKE LEBRON X P.S. ELITE | 579827-800 | 06/__/13 | $285 | Total Crimson/Fiber Glass-Black"

That price tag 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Last shot JJ I always come through on the site...........NDC let me down.........PM if you have some insight on the NDC twitter only links before they tweet it I can make it worth your while....$$$$

I'd think it could be considered pre-order.  I understand "No Sale before Release", but it's not like they rushed and sent them out before...

Also, I was hoping for an e-mail in that case... I might've actually tried there site at RD.... probably strikeout like NDC but its more about the communication.

Congrats to all who copped this morning - took me a couple hours to brush off all this NACL.

Still on the hunt for my 12's...

thanks for my spot for holding me down for two sz 13s even though i'm a 10.5 lol.

Trade bait, size swap or easy money

At least you avoided the morning craze, still can't believe i got these but somehow missed out on the stealth foams :smh: but i rather have these instead

For those of you who didn't try for the Corks, or did and missed out...I picked these up as my SOLE prize this morning lol. Easy cop and much sharper in person. Congratulations to any and all who gunned for Corks and won!

View media item 284128
And then the Barkley's came in the mail this morning from Foot Locker, FTW! :smokin

View media item 284129

Picked up my pairs at 21Mercer this morning, ended up leaving with 2 since dude's were offering a ton of $$$ right out of the store (hard to pass up)

Never seen it that bad before in my life.

7947912c7dde11e2939b22000a1f9251_7.jpg

Last edited:
Overslept and got the twitter alert to my iphone at 5:01am.  Page loaded, selected my size, clicked add to card.... site crashed.  refreshed the page, clicked add to cart again, site crashed, refreshed the page again, sold out.  Oh well, wasn't expecting to get them anyway.  Congrats to everyone who copped.

95 to resell
5 to own...
i think thats not exactly true bro...
Dude your speaking from another country where the hype is no where near to how it is in the states, i'm coming from houston one of the top 4 sneaker capitals in the U.S, probaly the world.  When it comes to new releases more than 3/4 the shoes bought end up on craigslist, and if you want a pair you have to pay to secure it.  ALL raffles are rigged somehow.  Look at your ebay store, your obviously a reseller with connections and I respect that, but the truth is you don't buy entire size runs to sell to yourself, nor are you buying to spread the love to the sneaker community.  Your operating a business, and your clients include sneakerheads and hypebeasts alike from the US.  Look at your signature....shoes to the highest bidder.... your in this to make money....some of us buy and sell our kicks to buy new kicks...but your able to use your location and connection to capitalize on the U.S. shoe market.  Again not to say I wouldn't do the same if I were you... your right though it's probaly more like 75 to 25 but on limited release most people that get their hands on a limited shoe don't see the 270.00 they spent they see a potential 750 to 1,000 they can make....  but trust me.....the way nike is doing things people will just wait until the next week because something new will be dropping..and then last weeks kicks become just that....
Funny thing is, homeboy's up in the Flyknit thread crying about the retail price of those overseas.  Oh the irony.
roll.gif

we need a low sodium nike lebron X cork thread
You sir need a hobby.  Catching up on this thread and you're trolling on like every other page.

On another note, it's hilarious how this Cork release has brought a bunch of random people out who never even paid this thread any mind beforehand.
laugh.gif

for the newbies... I hope this makes you angry... for you older NT vets, I hope you catch this hint (you should)

Just copped my pair from my go-to website...

#hint - (7th question in 50 cent's '21 questions') - human references + old term for shoes in the late 80's + highest class breed of that species = $295 shipped

GOOD LUCK TO MY NT OG'S 
smokin.gif

and please save the PM's because none of you guys helped me with the Royals (yeah Im mad)
This riddle is still bothering me.  Was anybody able to figure it out?

THIS NEEDS TO DIE DOWN ASAP.

I PURPOSELY IGNORED THIS THREAD FOR THE WEEK FOR THE CHAOS THAT WAS COMING.

GOOD TO SEE SNEAKERMANE GET A PAIR, HE A TRUE BRON FAN.

LMK WHEN DA HOMES DROP STUPID LOW AND WHEN WE SEE SOME MATTE OPTIONS ON ID..... AND WHEN DA ELITES ARE REVEALED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom