Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel you. Didn't get a pair either. But then again, neither was I able to get the Gold Medals or Crown Jewels. Nike making it hard to buy a pair of shoes. A guy had to camp out for 5 days, damn. Congrats to all who were able to get a pair.
Not only making it hard but now its like you have to WIN the privilege to buy something... The mentality is stupid IMO. 

Not only making it hard but now its like you have to WIN the privilege to buy something... The mentality is stupid IMO. 

At the moment, I feel like a slave. That's why I'm not heated. Nike with this limited release strategy compelled me to drive my **** from Tampa to Orlando and Miami/Kendall for a raffle ticket. No luck, but I'm not salty since I won BHM and All Star raffles. You can't win them all.

The one thing I know is for some, this is like they only Lebron. Except for the first two quick strikes, I copped two pairs of every release (minus the Homes and All Stars since I was souring on the number of shoes Nike was dropping).

But looking forward to the Setting Sun. I will probably pick up the Volts then.

Check to see if your order says "Failed" on your acct there.
Did u cop yesterday when they posted early?

Wonder if those shoes made it to the 5am release this morn?
I copped yesterday (Hanon Shop) the status is procaessed but hasn't shipped yet.  How many days do they typically take to ship out?

I copped yesterday (Hanon Shop) the status is procaessed but hasn't shipped yet.  How many days do they typically take to ship out?
In your e-mail it says processed.  Does it also say the same on the website when you login and click Order History?

Bummed I struck out this morning, congrats to all that copped especially the guy with the limited box that things legit. Now a few weeks of hoping for a restock while I'm working in the office haha, can't heard to wish

for the newbies... I hope this makes you angry... for you older NT vets, I hope you catch this hint (you should)

Just copped my pair from my go-to website...

#hint - (7th question in 50 cent's '21 questions') - human references + old term for shoes in the late 80's + highest class breed of that species = $295 shipped

GOOD LUCK TO MY NT OG'S 
smokin.gif

and please save the PM's because none of you guys helped me with the Royals (yeah Im mad)
This riddle is still bothering me.  Was anybody able to figure it out?
Haven't been able to figure it out either.  I'm a numbers guy.  Word puzzles aren't my thing. Frustrating.

good **** kennyisdead911. i know youve lost a few twitter rsvps's(galaxy rookies). That special box is spectacular, id give my crown jewels up in a heartbeat for that :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom