Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thoughts.
iDs have poor quality, almost like throw aways that Nike is customizing for you. They material is cheap, glue spots, inner lining is thin and that's just the beginning. Than you try on the retail joints, a la Jades, Crown Jewels, Pressures etc., and I'm blown away on how much BETTER this shoe is, quality is TOP NOTCH.
The Lebron X Nike iD is SUSPECT.
:nerd::nerd::nerd:

Exactly, thanks for the pic they look good. Its not as if he posted every angle and then on feet pics.
I rather see a picture of an id than read someone *****ing about it.

Go to the ID Thread then :rolleyes and just for curisotiy's sake who's Bi*ch*ng? Cuz I definitely said NOT coming at him... :smh:

Christmas and Income tax ballers will save the shortage of 4rth quarter sales for this subpar 180-275 attempt by Nike.

I bet the rest the rest of the year belongs to 180 versions, until around easter and allstar when shoe hype rises yet again.

Considering copping penny V's Lineup instead of Lebrons this year. That whole gimmicky story line just isnt inspiring as much as team appeal and league color schemes. Its to bad to because it looks like a pretty decent shoe.

Wonder what the target demographic was on this project.

Go to the ID Thread then :rolleyes and just for curisotiy's sake who's Bi*ch*ng? Cuz I definitely said NOT coming at him... :smh:

The only one who mentioned the id thread in the first place was you so how about you go check it out. And you can say you didn't come at him all you want that doesn't mean you didn't. Appreciate the pic and let it go.

This is posted every few pages it seems and always baffles me...ya'll get mad at resellers and hypebeats who buy up all the kicks you wants 5 seconds after they drop and want Nike to make enough to go around.
Well either they made plenty to go around or the reseller/HB nonsense has died down, but either way the LeBron's you or anyone else wants ARE STILL AVAILABLE without jumping through hoops. What a concept!
If you like a shoe, buy it. If not, keep it moving, but just because a shoe doesn't sell out on RD means only 1 thing...it will still be available AFTER RD. Period. Sometimes "hype" is in the eye of the beholder, that's what makes our culture go 'round n 'round...just saying. :nerd:

damn, dude just reporting some facts and you rip into him.

Same thoughts.
iDs have poor quality, almost like throw aways that Nike is customizing for you. They material is cheap, glue spots, inner lining is thin and that's just the beginning. Than you try on the retail joints, a la Jades, Crown Jewels, Pressures etc., and I'm blown away on how much BETTER this shoe is, quality is TOP NOTCH.
The Lebron X Nike iD is SUSPECT.

Nike as a company is confused. They think they are a 'premium' brand but their product is very sub-par. This sneaker hype won't last forever as they themselves are flooding the market with product.

I like the dolphins  
smokin.gif

because im sure not everybody that peeps the X thread visits the iD thread. thats why i only posted one picture here and referred to the iD thread following
Then that's their loss, no need to clog up this thread when there is already an ID thread. If people want to see IDs let them go the the ID thread. A mod has already said to post IDs in the proper thread but people keep doing otherwise.

Look man, NOBODY has a problem with ID's but there is a thread for exactly that. Nobody is b*tch*ing or complaining but whats the point of having an ID Thread if the pics get posted here? The designs are great, people are very creative and they all look awesome but put the pics where they belong. If you don't mind them then you'll love them when you see them in the proper thread. I understand wanting everybody to see your ID and they will do just that.....in the ID Thread. This is titled "Official Lebron X Thread" correct? This isn't a topic for argument, this is just proper procedure and organizing.

Peru talks way to much 
laugh.gif
 BUT he's actually right. You wanna see ID's? Well take your a** to the ID thread where you can ooo and awe over all the cool ID's your heart desires.

"gotta keep em separated"...

Anyway, since dude earlier said that they're at HOH Winston maybe I'll go by there to see how the Xs fit.  I've heard TTS and go up 1/2 size.

Still waiting for the colorway(s) that'll make me go OH **** like the Chinas, Big Bangs and Swingmans did with the 9s.

Still like the carbons and dunckmans but will probably wait until they go on sale.

The corks are not for me, but I think they are very dope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom