Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's Nike 2012. Pricing because of hype and certain line success. I want the carbons but I'd like to wait until they're on sale. And I'll pass on the Corks and Denims unless they're easy cops.

I also like the IDs, just don't have the money after the IV Breds, Floridians and Dunkmans.

Thanks for the help guys, had to end up passing though. While I'm sure that he had an authentic pair in his possession he had a couple more sketchy transaction. Figured better safe than sorry.

Last edited:
sorry if been posted before guys, but are corks releasing on  dec 31st like kicks crew say on their website? thanks for the help..

Hard to see the resemblance in the picture. But it would need the graffiti inner lining and looks like it could use more black.

And so far, I liked the USA :frown: but unable to cop, Jades, Lava, Dolphins, Corks, Homes, Floridians Away, Floridians Home, Pressures and X-Mas.

Last edited:
If its not a hyped up quick release, the 10's are not moving here in s. fl. In the last week, I walked in and picked up the jades, wind chill and dunkman. Trying to be selective, but am really liking the 3 I purchased.

The X needs more limited colorways. No need to keep dropping GRs. Takes away from shoe. Only 1 I'm missing is the Crown Jewel / FireBerry X. So I have been keeping up.

:smh:

They should stop releasing SO MANY COLORWAYS

just release 5 SOLID colorways 3 limited colorways and 2 playoffs

GR Releases:

1 Heat Home
1 Heat Away
1 Grey based colorway
1 All Black (gum bottom/white nike swoosh)
1 Casual

Limited Releases:

1 South Beach
1 Dunkman
1 SVSM

Playoffs:

1 Home Playoff
1 Aways Playoff or Finals colorway

the more colorways you drop the more you down grade the shoe in my opinion

go back to the old Jordan formula and keep the colorways low while mixing some of the new school in it

THIS!!!!!

TOO MANY COLORWAYS IS KILLING THIS MODEL.

EDIT: TOO MANY LACKLUSTER COLORWAYS IS KILLING IT.

Last edited:
Point blank.. the shoe isn't flying off the shelves like the 9s because its not as hot. I loved the 9s and felt like they were the cream of the crop as far as sneakers released at the time, but now I would much rather spend the bread on Hyperposites (they should have been the Lebron 10) or something along those lines.

I don't know what it is, but the fact that they aren't limited isn't the reason.. There are Jades just sitting where I am.

Jordan 23 speaks the truth earlier in this thread

Dude just stop. MNs sat. Cannons sat. Chinas were get able for a min. 9s were not instant sell out status at all other than the galaxy and sb elite. Don't understand your logic. Same thing happening with the 10s happened with the 9. Lebrons are just not high on the radar for most people because at the end of the day Lebron still isnt at Jordan status just yet. Yeah we know what's up but a lot people are still stuck on Jordan's only. Wouldn't say jades are necessarily "sitting" everywhere. Only reason why jades might be sitting in some places is because they have already previously released.

DHTOWNG WE ARE COOL BUT I HAVE TO DISAGREE. AS FAR AS WHERE I WAS AT THOSE 3 SHOES WERE GONE ALMOST INSTANTLY. ESPECIALLY THE CHINAS.

Yea down here in the H those 9s you named sold out within the weekend. I don't know where your at but I got the feeling they sold out at most places too.

If its not a hyped up quick release, the 10's are not moving here in s. fl. In the last week, I walked in and picked up the jades, wind chill and dunkman. Trying to be selective, but am really liking the 3 I purchased.
Can't blame you fam. Unlike mostly everyone, I have liked every single colorway besides the pressures because of their icey sole. I've held myself back in purchasing as I only have the jades, but the lava's coming out on the 8th are looking far to good to pass up whether they sit or not

Last edited:
Can't blame you fam. Unlike mostly everyone, I have liked every single colorway besides the pressures because of their icey sole. I've held myself back in purchasing as I only have the jades, but the lava's coming out on the 8th are looking far to good to pass up whether they sit or not

Same boat. I've liked most of if not all of them. Picked up 2 pairs of Jades (1 casual and 1 to ball in).

I have only copped the Jades and the Pressures thus far..could care less about the Olympics (not paying 270 dollars for a pair of sneakers-who cares if it tells you how high you jump n whatnot)

The "Dunkmans" are trash
The Windchills are okay but I will not cop unless I see them on sale for a serious price drop (119.99 or lower)

Need to pick up the Floridians but they're sittin around me..and I definitely want the Carbons but knowin black shoes and Lebron they will hit outlets easily and for a low price (79.99)

Love the Prisms but prolly won't cop..

To b honest..the X is a great model..but the price is makin me hesitate a lot..plus the fact that they have so many colorways already that it is makin me pick n choose which ones I should cop..

To b honest..the X is a great model..but the price is makin me hesitate a lot..plus the fact that they have so many colorways already that it is makin me pick n choose which ones I should cop..
Same, have yet to cop one pair. Not paying over 200 and the only one's I liked were Jade's, but I didn't like them enough to pay that price.

Yea down here in the H those 9s you named sold out within the weekend. I don't know where your at but I got the feeling they sold out at most places too.

I need the tracy morgan "No" gif. Where I'm at which is north Houston the MNs did sit. So did the Cannons. They were absolutley obtainable up to a couple or so weeks (if not a lil longer at some malls) after they released. Willing to put everything on it. Chinas did sell out quick but were get able. Meaning if you were at the store that morning they released for the second time that year I might add, you could get them. But I definately remember seeing MNs and Cannons on shelfs up to a few weeks after their release. Notably at Greenspoint mall, Willowbrook mall, HOH Northline for example. So idk. I think it comes down to what you consider "sitting" to be. If you think they didn't sit because they EVENTUALLY sold out within the first two weeks then I disagree with that. I believe a shoe has "sat" if it did not instantly sell out nationwide within the first 24-48 hrs of its release. I own MNs and believe they are one of the best 9 CWs, if not the best. But there is no question that I could have waited a week or two to cop them.

Last edited:
Colorways are not killing this shoe, it's the price. If Nike released the same shoe, but at $50 cheaper ($129 - $150), these would fly off the shelves. Anyways, I saw the Floridians in person today, they're dope, much better than pictures suggest. That matte black upper is bananas, that's what the black should be on ALL Lebron X, period. Also the Dunkmans aint bad in person either.

I'm going to stop judging shoes by pics, since nobody is posting high quality pics. Ill wait till they hit stores and let my eyes go from there, lol.

The price coupled with the numerous colorways thus far are hurting it.  I don't mind paying the $180/$200 price tag, but there's been what, 7 colorways already in 2 months?  That's tough if you're a fan of the shoe.

The price coupled with the numerous colorways thus far are hurting it.  I don't mind paying the $180/$200 price tag, but there's been what, 7 colorways already in 2 months?  That's tough if you're a fan of the shoe.
November in my opinion has killed everybodies pockets..from the Kilroy packs, foams, to all the lebron 10 colorways....its been hard out here for a pimp!!!
I do agree with the price..drop it to $150 and we won't have any problems..i'll be glad to cop...any information on the release for the "
Home Floridians"???

November in my opinion has killed everybodies pockets..from the Kilroy packs, foams, to all the lebron 10 colorways....its been hard out here for a pimp!!!
I do agree with the price..drop it to $150 and we won't have any problems..i'll be glad to cop...any information on the release for the "
Home Floridians"???
You ain't never lie about November and the effects on the denim side flaps.... and December it will only get worst.. Nike got their finger on the turbo button

DHTOWNG WE ARE COOL BUT I HAVE TO DISAGREE. AS FAR AS WHERE I WAS AT THOSE 3 SHOES WERE GONE ALMOST INSTANTLY. ESPECIALLY THE CHINAS.

Agreed. Cannon's were gone before you could blink here in NJ, and as far as China's go, I think FTA got only about 7-9 pairs in a surprise drop shipment according to my boy who works there and HoH got maybe 15 pairs I think. MN's didn't really sit but maybe available for a week...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom