Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pressures are scarce on NDC and Eastbay, was hoping to snag a pair on sale. :frown: FNL has them though with $25 off. Don't know if I should go ahead and get them or wait until they're on sale but risk them out of my size. #frugalproblems

Last edited:
Pressures are scarce on NDC and Eastbay, was hoping to snag a pair on sale.
frown.gif
FNL has them though with $25 off. Don't know if I should go ahead and get them or wait until they're on sale but risk them out of my size. #frugalproblems
I'm in the same boat as you, at worst if they sell out in  your size you'll probably be able to find em' on craigslist or eBay for around retail or less down the line.

Makes no difference at all. NSW Denim and Corks are both "premium" so their retail price are gonna be high (upper $200 range) regardless so they better be including a lion lace lock and even a special packaging.

Pressures are scarce on NDC and Eastbay, was hoping to snag a pair on sale. :frown: FNL has them though with $25 off. Don't know if I should go ahead and get them or wait until they're on sale but risk them out of my size. #frugalproblems
I'm in the same boat as you, at worst if they sell out in  your size you'll probably be able to find em' on craigslist or eBay for around retail or less down the line.

No luck seeing them on CL around my way. There was one for $150(got him to take $140 but he didn't get back to me so I guess it was sold smh) and another one at a good price but sadly not my size. The search continues or until the sale. Good luck getting yours under retail.

Yeah I was just pointing out that they have lace locks in that pic but I have never shown the Corks with a lace lock in any pic. I just hope they don't do any special packaging because all the Lebrons that have the "special packaging" have been almost impossible to get.. But no question there going to be in the upper $200 maybe even $300 because the Nike Plus sports pack is already $270 and since these are "premium" I'm thinking they will be the same amount or a little more :smh:

Really like the prism... wish they would ve done sme withthat nike check.. but oh well...

That's interesting so it's looking like there planning on putting lace locks on the NSW X Denims I wonder if they plan to do the same for the Corks?
So they gutted the inside of those denims? Are they going to be cheaper than the other models in the line?

I love prisms. If avaliability mirrors the Freegum 9's, then I'll either way to cop them at a hood spot for $100.0o.

Looking forward to the all-star game colorways unveiling.

It's funny you pick on the new member for the comment that he quoted Memphis but gave him the pass lol just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom