Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's good that we don't all like the same Lebrons. We've been given another colorways so far that gives Lebron X sneakerheads a chance to say yay or nay which is cool to me. So far for me the Prisms are one of my favorite Lebron X's I like how they placed the colors on 5the shoe and they remind me a lot of the Playstation Air Force 1's that released some years back, tough shoe imo

Y'all on that #%&@!
roll.gif

Mango IXs >>>>> Lava Xs. Easy!!!
mangos are my favorite 9's

I dunno if anyone has thought of this but with the Lebron X color ways being ok so far, I noticed that Lebron recognized mâché's transformer x which was a CRAZY design but anyway, I was thinking Lebron needs to call nike and pitch the idea to let him take over the color-way part of the shoe and let Petrie handle the overall design, mâché ideas are insane, and Petrie has put some nice designs out. I dunno just an idea...

1. GOLD MEDAL
2. JADE
3. CROWN JEWEL
ONLY NOTABLES OF THIS MODEL SO FAR. MAYBE FLORIDIANS.

Hey Memph. Don't take this the wrong way. We good. But I just wanna know Nter to Nter. Why you love them USA Gold Medals so much? I think they kinda plain and are a typical USA themed colorway. Do you think they would have sold out if they where not limited and were not first colorway released? Don't get me wrong, I would rock em they are dope in their own independence day kinda way. But you put em Number 1? I know thats your opinion but still curious to know why my friend?

^^^I'm not Memphis, but I would rank them #1 too. The colorblocking is perfect, the red sole makes them pop and the sockliner with the stars is sharp. I think it's one of the best Olympic shoes ever made and I'm not a big red, white, and blue guy when it comes to shoes.

Thanks for the response but wasnt talking to you bro. Don't need you fly in. By the way I don't agree with you. IMO the best olympic themed shoes would have to be and always will be Air Jordan olympic VIIs. Maybe the 4th of July SB dunks maybe. After that I don't really care as far as the red, white and blues go. But thanks for the input I guess...

I'd like to see them do something different for the Xmas colorway next year. The Red/green is fine, but I just wanna see if they got any other ideas up their sleeve.

Thanks for the response but wasnt talking to you bro. Don't need you fly in. By the way I don't agree with you. IMO the best olympic themed shoes would have to be and always will be Air Jordan olympic VIIs. Maybe the 4th of July SB dunks maybe. After that I don't really care as far as the red, white and blues go. But thanks for the input I guess...

Sorry.

Sneakermane - your lebron collection is nice, but please don't lace the up with a big bow like that, at least not for pictures. Lebron X is the only shoe I rock unlaced (casually only of course), it just doesn't look right otherwise.

That's how I lace all my kicks. 3 loops down & laced loose but still LACED. I slide them on & off with little effort.

I'm too damn old to be wearing my shoes completely unlaced looking like I'm late for class. Bad enough Wale grew locks......now I'm suppose to start wearing my shoes like him?! :lol:

I can slip my shoes on and off too, all my non Lebrons X are laced normal, including Lebron 9's, but for pictures I normally tuck the laces in. I'm not sure what it is about the X it just doesn't look right to me with knoted laces, take a look at Lebron's Cork photos.

I'm to old to watch music videos or music video countdowns to ever see what Wale does, I know he rocks a lot of kicks, that's about it. I like him on some tracks but he isn't a guy who I'm going to see live or even listen to his solo album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom