Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss the simple, yet still creatively put-together cws.
Lebrons school cws in his early shoes were so on point: SVSM, CTK, OSU, Akron.
Now any cws with any thought put into them look like dubstep concerts or traffic cones.

After seeing the GS "Leo's" I am starting to be really disappointed with the X. The silhouette is nice, love the shape but these CW's are turning me all the way off. Didn't think I'd only have one pair of X's before the year was out but nothing is worth the money right now.

Hey from one Vikes fan to another, I feel you on that Prince. This is gonna sound blasphemous, but the only CW I like that is widely available is the Carbon CW. The GMs were dope but I knew I'd have to pull teeth to cop those. Jades? Nice but too loud for me. Christmas just doesn't do it for me, I like the solar red better than whatever color it is they used on the Xs. The pressures are nice but they could have been much better. Floridians and all those dunkmans, volts, etc etc are all easy passes.

And don't even get me started on those galaxy ********s... :x (not in a good way either).

Once I ball in some kicks, I expect something to happen to them. No matter if I am playing hard or not. Hence I buy discounted brons/nikes for ball. If I buy kicks to ball in I am not spending 180 to beat them up.

On another note, those prisms and christmas are passes. The only thing I personally want before the year ends is those DMV KD.
Exactly. If there's a good model, I'll just wait to cop the less popular colorways on sale so I can beat them up on the court without feeling like I wasted money.

After seeing the GS "Leo's" I am starting to be really disappointed with the X. The silhouette is nice, love the shape but these CW's are turning me all the way off. Didn't think I'd only have one pair of X's before the year was out but nothing is worth the money right now.
I'm on the same boat.  Unless those Ring Ceremonies release, I'll just be waiting for a markdown on the Floridians and I'll be good with just those and my Jades.

Xmas and Prisms...only other 2 pairs of these I want...everything else...eh
I agree and with Christmas coming Im gonna grab the Xmas pair and hope I can grab the Prisms sometime in Jan.  When I get my money back up. lol

And some people called the Prisms fruity...
laugh.gif
They kind of remind me of these

I dub them the Lebron X "Twinkle Toes"

Really hoping the Men's Galaxies look nothing like that.

My Jades came in Tuesday :smokin . I am definitely lovin' the X lineup so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom