Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
To anyone who are planning on purchasing any of the Christmas pack from Eastbay,they have said several times that its not the 26th but the 25th.
I think that's just eastbay though. You might be saying that, but just clarifying. My HOH said pickup was the 26th.

wait the only way you can buy the lebron X mas.....is if I buy 2 other pairs in a pack....?? I hope not cuz them other ones look like ****

To let us kno they live in middle of nowhere lol
THIS.
To say everybody could get even most of the IXs on discount is dumb.
You'd have to have either a hookup or an unusual location/low-key spot.
Takes more than just 'patience.'
Xs are a different story though.

Last edited:
I don't know if its just me, but the X color ways look horrible compared to the 9s, but on Nike iD the Xs are way better

Truth! If they sat & caught the markdown In your area.....GOODY FOR YOU.
But it's funny as hell when dudes thinks the world revolves around there hood. Nope.
You can add Swingmans....yes SWINGMANS....BHMs, Xmas & Mangos to the above list of 9s that I never saw a markdown on. They might not have sold out overnight but they sold.
The discount bragging is getting tired too. Not knocking nobody that works retail or such, but the fact that YOU paid less for your pair adds what exactly to the shoe?

needless hype and 'nickname creation' that contributes to the aforementioned.

Just curious, but who actually 'designed' the X?

Here's a good article on the perils of 'speculating' on a fad:

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/art...e-city-s-hottest-toy-languishes-on-craigslist

great article. Every bubble bursts. word to the sports cards sitting at all our parents house. lol.

Ninjahoods always talking about the sneaker bubble bursting..i cant wait for it to happen.

cant wait for the damn lebron kobe kd bred xi pack that retails for 850 and if u want the headbands/wristbands and a spool of flywire $1200

the corks don't even look comfortable. almost more of a novelty item then an actual wearable shoe.

need to cop the xmas though, that color :smokin

The line seems to not be moving here in NYC, as every release can be found at retail, in a pretty good size run from what I am told.

Here, three factors are in play. The bad economy, Sandy, and the price of these shoes. Bad timing on the part of these companies, as the thought of a high end plastic is not only an oxymoron, but an insult to the consumer who'll value their dollar, especially in these times.

Believe it or not, New Balance and Adidas Originals are both on the rise due to this, for people who are not about ball, or sporting hoops shoes. 
Via Matt Powell:

Top sellers for November:  Jordan 4 “Bred”, 9 “Photo Blue”, Timberland 10061, Lebron X “Cutting Jade”, Jordan Spiz’ike Red/Black, Nike Air Force 1 white low, Monarch IV, Air Max Goadome and Timberland White Ledge.

Nike had 57 of the top 100 sellers, and Jordan 9.

I'm not saying that I don't believe you, but I am saying that you need more people...

Anybody know if the Christmas joints are a HOH exclusive only? Also, I'm hearing that the green glows in the dark, any truth to that?
^The Xmas Release Is Not A HoH Only Release.... Just Reserved My Personal Pair Via My Local Plug At Footaction :wink:

Pretty Sure That These Don't Glow Either, But I'm Not 100 On That :nerd:

Last edited:
unless another CW blows me away, the only X i'm rocking with is the Lava's, copped them now so we'll see how 2013 plays out.

Via Matt Powell:

Top sellers for November:  Jordan 4 “Bred”, 9 “Photo Blue”, Timberland 10061, Lebron X “Cutting Jade”, Jordan Spiz’ike Red/Black, Nike Air Force 1 white low, Monarch IV, Air Max Goadome and Timberland White Ledge.

I'm not saying that I don't believe you, but I am saying that you need more people...
That list does not address anything that I've stated.

Perhaps you need more people to help you with reading comprehension.

Via Matt Powell:

That list does not address anything that I've stated.

Perhaps you need more people to help you with reading comprehension.
So they're not even Top 10 status right now, right?

Oh ok then.

But then again, why am I even entertaining an obvious troll?  Now THAT is the question.

anyone know of any chicago spots getting the christmas x's? going to be visiting family for the holiday and it looks like nike store does twitter rsvp which i have had zero luck with here in san francisco. would rather wait outside for a few hours than chance it

anyone know of any chicago spots getting the christmas x's? going to be visiting family for the holiday and it looks like nike store does twitter rsvp which i have had zero luck with here in san francisco. would rather wait outside for a few hours than chance it

Check Your PM's

Last edited:
So they're not even Top 10 status right now, right?

Oh ok then.

But then again, why am I even entertaining an obvious troll?  Now THAT is the question.
Whenever someone has a belief or information that is contrary to popular opinion around here, calling someone a troll, is always the fall back.

My comment was never about being top ten in sales in any particular month or quarter. The Nike Air Monarch is always on the top ten list at some point, but that does not speak to the popularity of that shoe, in regard to trends and then what is hot.

The real question is, what kind of life do YOU obviously NOT have, that you are so clearly worried about someone suggesting that Nike is not trending anymore, like it once was? 

Pitiful.

You don't have too look hard here in NYC, for the colors that many of you are calling hot, in the LBJ X. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom