Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you holding onto or not wearing shoes because their "valuable" your a clown. they are F*n sneakers for gods sake. Stop holding them so dear to your heart and use them for what their intended for. Your're dropping almost 200 dollars on the regular for these kicks. Normal consumers think that is outlandish. At least use them...

let the jordan lightening and thunder 4 be an example for you............

Are you speaking to me? I'm not sure because you quoted me but we share a similar opinion sooooo, I don't know....?

funny u should say that good sir , cause i loved ALL yer id's, even the ones ya returned , they were ALL spectacular, specially the bears one, seriously ! :wink:

just kinda odd that it seems u think u know alot about people's tastes u have never met and dont know at all, maybe ima just readin it wrong, no biggie

seaweed dunkmans > volts BY A MILE OR TEN

I think you might just be reading into this a little deeper than need be, I'm not saying I know people's taste any more than reading opinions in this thread. Thats as far as I'm going, no biggie at all. And thank you very much sir for the ID compliment, though I did take them all back because that gloss really started bugging me. The Matte finish looks better on this shoe, the gloss slowly ate away at my like for the model and ID designs. Oh well, I'm sure I'll grab an official release pair sooner or later.

The poll is simply in the comments, if you've been "WOW'd" by anything Nike has done with the Lebron X so far you sir are EASILY impressed. Nothing wrong with that, by all means your opinion is just as valid as anybody else's. I'm glad you like them.
You too aren't all that hard to impress, you have 7 official colorways??? :lol: Nothing at all against you but you sure you don't have seven of these because New Era released a rainbow pack of O's hats??? I'm just messing with you Mane, more power to you. Me personally, I don't particularly like the shoe outside of the ID options. Hopefully Nike drops something to make me change my mind, I'm looking forward to the Elite version.
None of these shoes hold any TRUE value, all the pokemon collectors will move onto something else within the next 2 years....maybe limited edition Celebrity socks? :tongue:

The story behind an ID is all your own, its your creation and your likes embodied in footwear art...per say. Thats the story, a story that should mean more to the creator than an official release with a background written by a Hunger Games author. But you're right, to each their own.

Once again....it's buy what you like, not buy what NT's official shoe Guru likes.

Buying a boat load of IDs of sneakers that have already released & returning them ain't my thing. Do you thou....

Yeah I still feel "Nike ID" is Nike's answer to people buying fakes and I feel that none of these ID's will be worth anything in the future because Nike ID's hold no true value and there's no type of story behind them imo bu to each is his own

I dont want my IDs to be "worth anything" in the future as far as $ is concerned. They hold true value TO ME, which is all I care about. I've worn my IDs into the ground, then toss them...so they are worth a lot.

:smh: @ the recycled IX low outsole on the X low. The reverse swoosh on the low is not a good look. No lows again this year.

Last edited:
Was hype for the galaxy's and I'm a bit let down. Ill be copping the denims,ring nights,(if those two release) and dolphins though.

Lol truck stop lebrons. Reminds me of 2002 when Jordan's were mostly bought at gas stations across DC and Bmore

I dont know what you guys are saying about those lows but they are fire. And Peru did you really return ALL of those? Cuz man some of them we're ******g sick. You had to of kept one. I didn't know till on here that the shininess really bothrrs people. I kinda like it

Take lebron's name off those lows and it can pass off as this year's 360 bb low 2. :x :smh:

Well, I'll just wait to see what color ways they have in the lows. Like the fly wire bout it.

And the Corks are going to be like the Pressures/Jades? Are they really going to release a $300 GR? Good for me since I like the Corks but bad for them as their experiment probably won't pan out the way they want.

actually think BHM are kinda dope..wouldn't cop though.

no middle ground in this thread.

a few stans that buy every colorway..and those that hate everything.

I call a spade a spade though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom