Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really feeling them but would like to see more detailed pics of that red upper. Looks like a real matte/flat red.

a coconut and native american headdress = Black History Month???

Last edited:
The LeBron line (or Nike Signature shoes period) problem is the release of WAYYYY to many colorways. Thats why I could never get excited about a new LeBron. I mean we are talking like close to 10. That waters down the brand IMHO. Bring back the days of 3-4 colorways max.

I DEF FEEL YOU WITH THE TOO MANY COLORWAYS. IN MY EYES IT WATERS THE LINE DOWN WAY TOO MUCH. THE PROBLEM IS I DON'T THINK NIKE WILL EVER TAKE THIS APPROACH AGAIN. THE CHANCE OF FAILURE IS TOO HIGH. CAN YOU IMAGINE IF THE PRESSURES, PRISMS, CANARYS AND CARBONS WERE THE ONLY 4 COLORWAYS NIKE DECIDED TO RELEASE FOR THIS MODEL? :x :x :x :x THAT WOULD BE AN ULTIMATE FAILURE. SO NOW THEY RELEASE A BUNCH TOO MAKE SURE AT LEAST SOME STICK.

[emoji]128640[/emoji][emoji]128640[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]127968[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
The red PE's are nice, those show the effort Nike should be putting into the shoes instead of slapping one color over the entire shoe & some very basic accents

How soon before the ASG was the pack shown? I know were getting pretty close with no real info except the GS pair shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom