Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
well when yer "GIRL" was posting here she gave alotta people crap about using the word RAPE, she wouldnt shut the hell up about how wrong it was to use tha word in refernce to shoe prices here
troll on

Cosign, I definitely remember that.

But peru definitely tried to hook me up with his cancelled pair of XIII's the other day. Too bad nike wouldn't let me grab them. Thanks again bro. :smokin

No problem, sorry you couldn't grab it.

ima not sayin he isnt helpful or a good cat, in fact he has turned out some of the best lebron x id's i have seen. theres just no need ,as tha prince said, to bring that resell rabble in here, none at all
ok enough
the more ya see the bhm's the nicer and nicer they look, imho. COPPED

Man how you gonna use rape in your post when your girl went all Oprah on us about using that word? Her own dude uses it lol the irony...

This is the reason I started "trolling" about it because she got bashed about mentioning how offended she was with people using it and it was allowed to continue with nothing being said. When I mention it everybody throws a hissy fit about it and I get a moderator warning. VERY HYPOCRITICAL. I don't agree with half the ish she talks about but it is what it is. I'll leave it be, I'm done.

Last edited:
idk why I even still come into this thread

:smh:

old habits die hard I guess. I don't see myself buying any more Xs this year though. Unless the homes come in GS

Like the Miami Whatever they're called. Definitely going to cop, but then I'm probably the biggest X sucker in this thread (except for missing on the two limited releases).

I like the X more despite the sort of off colors (after seeing the awesome ID). I don't even get why there is a Penny Dolphin Colorway besides him playing for the Heat for a short time. And why not a Dallas Or Browns Colorway for the X.

Can't front I dig the penny more but I love the bottoms on the brons
The Colorway or the shoe design? I think the X is my favorite Nike basketball release this year despite the underwhelming Colorways. The penny's don't do anything for me. I remember seeing that Colorway when I was tracking down a pair of the bred 4s.

im guessin no one really ****** with the canaries? imo they not all that...just patiently waitin on homes and dolphins..and hopefully track down some jades at my mall

I will be getting the Canaries.  I'm a sucker (pause) for grey shoes and that yellow really sets it off, imo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom