Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jades arent available on your link, they looked like it but no sizes could be added. They actually just updated, now all you can get is Canaries, homes and Dunkmans. Someone musta picked up the Christmases and Prizms that were there. Clicking the Windchills brings u back to the main page

Finally got around to taking a clearer pic - 
50064o.gif

Haha nice pic man I'm ready for these.

What's the latest info on the corks?

Nothing I expect it all after this weekend.

EDIT: FNL isn't getting Corks.

Last edited:
Saw the Homes yesterday .. :smokin I want to cop but I heard the vents will yellow?? Did anyone post pics of their GMs yellowing??

Next week Volts will be copped on site, hopefully they let me slide the b'day coupon in there as well!!!

I have some info on some upcoming lebron x and lebron elite colors dropping soon. Ill post the info later on when I have access to a comp

should i pull the trigger for $275 on the ASGs? I hate to pay that much buy im fearing what the reseller prices wil be.

do it to secure your pair but try to get them online/in-store so you can get your money back. I see the mark-up to be around $320-$350 first week due to the hype but level off under $300 once the market is flooded. I don't see them moving too fast under resellers hands because only a small percentage likes them. Keep in mind new iD options will be available tomorrow so some will go with iDs and not care about the ASGs.

I have some info on some upcoming lebron x and lebron elite colors dropping soon. Ill post the info later on when I have access to a comp

cant wait...hopefully some fire colors on the way...to the dude who doesnt understand how analogies work..smh....14s and 18s both based on cars lmao

Man, those new Lebron slides suck. I prefer the Lion head to the crown. And all black is too plain. They need Jades, Lavas, etc.

And looks like University Mall in Tampa is doing a FCFS this Friday. Sigh, guess I'm going to need to get there early. Hopefully, everyone is in school or at work.

do it to secure your pair but try to get them online/in-store so you can get your money back. I see the mark-up to be around $320-$350 first week due to the hype but level off under $300 once the market is flooded. I don't see them moving too fast under resellers hands because only a small percentage likes them. Keep in mind new iD options will be available tomorrow so some will go with iDs and not care about the ASGs.
what he said.....it's alot of people who claim that they don't like them so who knows....oh and if one of the new id options is 3M then it's on like donkey kong.....i think most people will make their mind up after tomorrow on whether or not they will cop the all star's!

Good stuff homie!

cant wait...hopefully some fire colors on the way...to the dude who doesnt understand how analogies work..smh....14s and 18s both based on cars lmao

The 17's (Aston Martin), the 21's (Bentley) and the Jordan 1's (Porsche) too.

Last edited:
All yall dont get my point i get what freakin analogies are! What im trying to say his analogy was laughable coz he compared shoes to cars! Thats like comparing apples to oranges and saying they are both fruits... AND THATS A LAUGHABLE ANALOGY!!

SMH at ppl who dont see my point yall are some gullable fools lol im over this!

as promised heres my info: i dont have release dates for any of the colors but i do have style numbers along with color descriptions.

lebron x low 
[h2]CRYSTAL MINT/POISON GEEN/FIBERGLASS:   579765 300[/h2][h1]LEBRON X LOW[/h1][h2]BRIGHT CITRUS/BLACKENED BLUE/WHITE/: 579765 800[/h2][h1]LEBRON X P.S. ELITE +[/h1][h2]WHITE/METALLIC GOLD/BLACK: 579834 100[/h2][h1]LEBRON X[/h1][h2]SUPER HERO-BLCKND BL/PR PLT/BRT CIT:   543564 401[/h2][h1]LEBRON X[/h1][h2]EASTER-SPORT TURQ/VOLT/VIOLET FORCE:   543565 303[/h2][h1]LEBRON X[/h1][h2]SUPER HERO-BLCKND BL/PR PLT/BRT CIT: 543565 401[/h2][h1]LEBRON X P.S. ELITE[/h1][h2]HYPER BLUE/PURE PLATINUM/BLACKENED:   579827 400[/h2][h1]AIR LEBRON SLIDE 2 ELITE[/h1][h2]SPORT TURQ/VOLT/VILOLET: 578251 350[/h2]

Last edited:
as promised heres my info: i dont have release dates for any of the colors but i do have style numbers along with color descriptions.

Sounds interesting... first elites sound like the homes from last year, and it sounds like a low "sprite" CW as well. The super hero ones sound interesting, along with the "easter" which almost seem to be similar to the kobes

All yall dont get my point i get what freakin analogies are! What im trying to say his analogy was laughable coz he compared shoes to cars! Thats like comparing apples to oranges and saying they are both fruits... AND THATS A LAUGHABLE ANALOGY!!

View media item 262628

Also, the second to last CW to me sounds like a black based SB.

Last edited:
Looks like the HOH around my way is getting a lot of pairs. Everyone got their tix that were in line. Foot locker is boarded up with police outside all day, must be something big happening.

Wait what? Apples and oranges aren't fruit?

Took Gold Medals for a spin today.

View media item 261906

Nice shot man those are sick, need to get me a pair :smokin

So I copped a pair of XMAS for retail and dude sent me a pair of homes :smh: They are pretty clean, but not what I wanted, trying to get a hold of this guy now.
Also had to bite the bullet and pre-order the ASG since I wont be able to camp for these, this guy is not winning today:rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom