Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAO!!! this is why i was asking. i dont sell my shoes or anything like that so the trade would involve the sentimental value.. the ctks are sweet.. basically lebrons last cavs shoe. any of you that dont like that shoe probably isnt from cleveland cuz that shoe is dope dont be hater cuz u couldnt cop em

DeMar DeRozan is fool........he think he is in miami..........
frown.gif

LMFAO!!! this is why i was asking. i dont sell my shoes or anything like that so the trade would involve the sentimental value.. the ctks are sweet.. basically lebrons last cavs shoe. any of you that dont like that shoe probably isnt from cleveland cuz that shoe is dope dont be hater cuz u couldnt cop em

It was a HOH release, not hard to get in the least....just stop while you're ahead

Whats the scoop on the Corks, only heard it was a Twitter link only then heard it was also going to be in some NikeTowns, can someone shine some light on this?

U know it must be nice to be all u ******g pricks that can just get whatever shoes you want so easily. to me i got the money but can barely ever get the shoe i want unless ordered online. most of you guys on here ***** about money and rising prices and coupon codes so it seems u make your decisions based on that. not hard to get in the least U must be foolin yo

Ironic statements are ironic :lol: I'll think about how hard those CTK's are to get while looking at my PE 7s that run 4x as much :tongue:

View media item 265730

Anyways, that shot of the corks is SICK. Did your HOH confirm they will release there?

sneakerhead.com has the ALL STARS for 249.99, no tax unless in CA. they go on sale at 11 est BY PHONE ONLY 1-866-339-7463

after shipping costs it still wont be too bad i guess ifya really ant em and think u may strike out on release day

hope this helps some

Last edited:
It's actually kind of disappointing that for the most part they are coming out in a regular NSW box. I feel it takes away from the shoe.

U know it must be nice to be all u ******g pricks that can just get whatever shoes you want so easily. to me i got the money but can barely ever get the shoe i want unless ordered online. most of you guys on here ***** about money and rising prices and coupon codes so it seems u make your decisions based on that. not hard to get in the least U must be foolin yo

Do you sometimes post just to post? Need that post count up so you can buy/sell? At least post something worth reading. So people are "f'n pricks" for being able to get their hands on a pair of shoes?

This is what you come across as:

View media item 265826

post count up? what ******g planet are you from. ohhhhhh i forgot you prob live on facebook and twitter land all day bahahaha

and i am salty that i have no chance to buy asg x or cork x...but its all good i got my ctks hahahahahahhaahahh lol this shiiiiiiiit makes me laugh

Hey guys I know this may be a silly question but my roommate and I are trying to see whose right about the cutting jade x. I said it was a limited general release while he claims it wasn't limited. Who's right?

ive never seen such rudeness or blatantly ripping on someone for not liking exactly what you like. the shoes is the only reason were on here. no other reason but to talk shoes. 90 % of u make it personal attacks because someone is new or apparantly trying to get a post count up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom