Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see there are some more cats in Greensboro in here.

Haven't been to Social Status yet, might check it out.

Wonder if Kosmic Kickz will get them...yeah right, they never get Brons.

Serious queestion, do places like West Virginia get these? May have a friend try for me since it's quiet for NY...  At this point you need a computer program, denzel in book of eli and yoda to cop these limited releases. 

Camping out wasn't a big deal when there was a lot of pairs releasing...one night camp was fun never anything more than that.

Anyone think Niketowns arent getting them to prevent that Rsvp sniper dude from running his program to get rsvp's?

Last edited:
Whats the best way to get a pair like this for myself via the online release?

Refreshing twitter constantly
Have credit card info pre-filled

What's the fastest way to make sure it works?

Been wondering what works fastest, credit card, paypal login, or Bill Me Later.

Any tips? I really need to get these.

How many total pairs? Man... I need some REAL help
This isn't some real help. But I keep hearing it's less than Yeezys 
frown.gif

Another Greensboro cat right here 
roll.gif

Haven't checked out social status yet though. I've had a couple people tell me to come by, and probably should with no HoH within 30 minutes.

Another Greensboro cat right here :rofl:

Haven't checked out social status yet though. I've had a couple people tell me to come by, and probably should with no HoH within 30 minutes.

STILL don't know how Winston has a HOH and Gboro doesn't. It's a traveshamockery.

Any Xs in the outlets yet? I'm keeping a discounted eye on those Carbons.

Canarys Floridians should never of came out,shiiiiiiiit maybe even windchills and breds. i love this shoe just a lot to choose from. be picky

do you guys think youll be able to compete with TLO snipping program? i think only a few NTers will be lucky to grab a pair...

JUST saw this on my IG

Its ridiculous that nowadays to get the shoe you want you either have to:

a) Have no life at all and camp from several hours to DAYS in advance

b) Pay one of this no life ***** reselling prices.

Hate this **** man.
lol you know it would be funny as hell if that HOH decides to do a raffle for them.    I agree man I gave up on trying to grab those black/royal blue Jordan 1's two weeks before they dropped just because I didn't have time to be camping and entering raffles all over town.  smh That's why I started doing Lebron id's so I don't have to deal with all the BS. 

Serious queestion, do places like West Virginia get these? May have a friend try for me since it's quiet for NY...  At this point you need a computer program, denzel in book of eli and yoda to cop these limited releases. 

Camping out wasn't a big deal when there was a lot of pairs releasing...one night camp was fun never anything more than that.

Anyone think Niketowns arent getting them to prevent that Rsvp sniper dude from running his program to get rsvp's?

NO THEY AREN'T GETTING THEM SIMPLY BECAUSE THERE ISN'T EVEN ENOUGH PAIRS TO SUPPLY THEM. THAT'S THE QUANTITY WE ARE TALKING HERE.

I don't get that. If I wanted to camp and I see all those chairs sitting there I'd toss them all into the street. Lol I don't know who came up with that but wow. Why not just have a chair there all the time chained up or something? First in line for everything

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom