Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow. kept clicking for a sz 11...then a 10.5....

then i was like WTH lets try a sz 12.
got it in the cart. very happy.

now lets find my royals...

To whoever thinks there are bots or that people actually take the time to write bots to crawl NDC twitter feed, use autoclick to select sizes, etc., you're nuts.

You do not realize how much work would go into that for shoes...

And before someone jumps out and says "sure I do".  Okay, PM me then and send me a single line of valid code that has anything to do with a bot for buying shoes...

I got that damn "Shoes were in your cart too long message"...they never gave me a chance to check out.

Oh well...

bots have nothing to do with you people failing to get the shoes on NDC...programs are never perfect....

This is the first time I've missed out on NDC in a while. I've forgotten how it feels to miss out. 
eyes.gif

Saw the tweet on my Iphone before my laptop...got hit with the internal server error on my phone and the page was loading and timed on my computer smhhhhhh..guess I'll have breakfast 

got 2 on nikestore and just copped one off finishline all 3 size 12's IM ON FIIIIRE so frickin happy

Got the link right at 5 a.m.... assuming my laptop couldn't perform as well as my desktop... saw the FSR and tried adding, but nothing... was a little slow on the laptop in adding though... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom