Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before people knew about bots it wasnt an issue when one or two people publicized it then it became a problem. So to fix the problem other people brought apps to even the playing field witch it really doesnt the reason why is if you have 10 people with bots and 50 shoes people with bots will win but the rest of the people will have a chance if you if you have 100 bots and 50 shoes the human has no chance, something should be kept a secret, and It wouldnt have effected the community, thats like have a connect in a store and tell everyone about them you will lose your connect, or they will lose there job some stuff should not be broadcasted,

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm pretty sure it has NEVER happened when a shoe gets stuck trying to add to cart. Trust me, it never works. Your best bet is to open another tab and keep trying and forget about it.

:lol: people in NASA have nothing better to do than write programs to get shoes on NDC? It's funny people immediately blame bots for striking out when in reality its more like the demand outnumbers the supplies esp for a release like this.
this is my other sn im kicksrus but you will be suprised at what people do on there time off no matter where they work I have friends at langley, camp perry also that can do the same thing

You have friends that work for NASA but you are focused on trying to get shoes? lol ahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahjahj

Man,I would try to be a billionaire with them

Prolly in jail also lol ahahahahhahahahahahah

Last edited:
Yeah Im young its my x dad I norm dont try to cop on line can pick up local but not stuff like these doernbechers and anything galaxy

Last edited:
I def think prices will fall. The only reason that alot of people bought them is to trade for Yeezys. NO ONE will do that trade without major cash on top. im just going to wait it out a few weeks, possibly a month and see where they land.

And looking at my Platinum Yeezys while typing this gives me solace in missing out
smokin.gif
I don't think the Yeezys had anything to do with people buying these, for the most part. Every release, we are getting more and more people who don't even cop shoes like that, just trying to make a quick buck. Which is obvious by the sellers with 0 feedback as sellers...

You have friends that work for NASA but you are focused on trying to get shoes? lol ahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahjahj

Man,I would try to be a billionaire with them

Prolly in jail also lol ahahahahhahahahahahah
I just brought the barkleys from you I slept on them on release and was going to try to locate royals for you down my way couple ppl I knew were 220 if they still had them and would had been 50 over on release day

:lol: Sorry I would be doing something more productive with my off time if I was at NASA than writing programs for little kids who probably couldn't get shoes off of NDC even before bots.

all of that.........and I still failed. I think they were in my cart at one point, but the "1" on the cart at the top never appeared. I got an error message saying something like, "you had the product in your cart, but didn't check out quick enough"
That's kind of ridiculous, in my opinion. That's got to be more difficult than just navigating several tabs on your web browser, am I right? You have to go back and forth to each computer, and that time alone is gonna slow you down. Just use one laptop instead, you'll have better luck with your energy and attention focused on one screen. Peace

Yea that set up is hilarious ahahahhahahaha

doing to much man.

1 browser should be enough

laugh.gif
Sorry I would be doing something more productive with my off time if I was at NASA than writing programs for little kids who probably couldn't get shoes off of NDC even before bots.
its on langley NASA RESEARCH CENTER and im not a lil kid, im been in the shoe game since i was 9 I've done my time in the army and been a Police officer, own a house (most of you prob still stay with your moms lol) have a wife 2 kids drive a mercedes benz, CTS (wifes) so before you talk think everyone isnt some broke kid, this year alone i got doernbecher 9, galaxy rookies etc all by hand before i knew anything about programs. i don't think of how to get over on people/cheat, i just even the playing field a lil. 

Last edited:
its on langley NASA RESEARCH CENTER and im not a lil kid, im been in the shoe game since i was 9 I've done my time in the army and been a Police officer, own a house (most of you prob still stay with your moms lol) have a wife 2 kids drive a mercedes bens, CTS (wifes) so before you talk think everyone isnt some broke kid, this year alone i got doernbecher 9, galaxy rookies etc all by hand before i knew anything about programs. i don't think of how to get over on people/cheat, i just even the playing field a lil. 

All that and you have hookups to some of the brightest minds and you're talking to them about bots to copp shoes off of NDC? :lol: People are so shortsighted it's hilarious.

what should i be asking about there job sorry not for me my job is fine like it, and i content how i live (not pay check to pay check)

one thing i've noticed throughout the day as far as
resellers and their prices with the corks is that
when they first dropped they were going 1000+
as time passes they are slowly but surely decreasing
in price....just seen a couple sizes that were 1000
this morning are now going for 800....still high, but
the price will definitely be dropping on these things
DON'T GIVE IN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom