Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Near impossible on NDC, Eastbay, Finishline... all sold out within seconds.
definitely impossible on eastbay and FNL 
roll.gif

Could I I sell these for 800 if I bought the FC pair 600 assuming there still available I just need 200 for the purple foams...let the roasting begin lol

20+ people will be bummed they couldnt give their $600 to them.

I saw this hours ago and hurried up and copped. I prayed that post slipped through the cracks for a few hours cause it just didn't seem right that they were only$600 on freaking Flight Club. Anyway, card is charged they better not **** me over. Lol

I saw this hours ago and hurried up and copped. I prayed that post slipped through the cracks for a few hours cause it just didn't seem right that they were only$600 on freaking Flight Club. Anyway, card is charged they better not **** me over. Lol
They charged my card as well... i ordered this morning

Has anyone come up with any creative ways of keeping the cork upper fully intact?

From what I can gather from the pics, and correct me if I'm wrong, is that cork appears to be a thin layer that is fused/glued on to another material.

So is the chipping due to the fusing process or an inherent characteristic of the cork itself?

In terms of maintenance, is the goal to keep the upper pliable without being exceedingly dried out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom