Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys relying on JJ are going to be disappointed. Every hyped up release is very difficult to get on their site.

They probably have like 20 pairs available :lol:

Footlocker eu had a restock and I got the email 10 min before 
smokin.gif
Just now?

I know Nike said Corks aren't for performance.. but does performance mean wearing them? :x

Last edited:
I can imagine this is how it went down in the designing room in Beaverton [emoji]128514[/emoji]..

"What's the most hypebeast gimmicky design we can make that will cost nothing and we can charge a ******** for? Hmmmm.." "How about a shoe made of real cork?" .. "But, wont it just fall apart?" "Ahh, these idiot fanboys will still buy it. Look at everything else we have put out the last 3 years. Lets charge $300"
I lol'd

You guys relying on JJ are going to be disappointed. Every hyped up release is very difficult to get on their site.

They probably have like 20 pairs available
laugh.gif
True but doesn't hurt to try if you really want the shoes and don't want to pay resell prices, definitely won't be bummed if I can't cop since I know chances are 1%> already

That's weird. It sad off line for maintenance for about 30 seconds then went bac up. They must've put something else up (other shoes, clothes, etc) but not corks. That's weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom