Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was the luckiest store ever! haha and I just got off work so I got paid to click refresh 15k times!  

anyone that lives near a JJ store please go to the store and unfold every shirt and put shoes back on the wall facing the wrong way please.  Immature but funny.  thanks

They lyin. Prolly kept them ***** to themselves
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Where are you getting Galaxy Foams from? They released over a year ago. They said they were putting the Corks on Ebay, because they're having problems putting them on their site. So instead of not releasing them at all, they'll put them on Ebay. Makes sense to me.
DUDE I mentioned eBay as a joke

"All of the pairs from JimmyJazz will be available at 12:02EST on eBay"

no one should buy from jj anymore thats ridiculous. theyve had to kown that for at least a day or two. yet they let us all pull all nighters for these! thats messed up man 

The limited pairs of the QS Lebron X Cork style that were scheduled to release on JimmyJazz.com, were accidentally shipped to a Jimmy Jazz store and are at this point sold out. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please feel free to use coupon code UJ32 to get Free Economical Shipping on your next order.

Aka we sold all of them to mom and pop shops.

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Amazing job JJ. You guys are the best! Thank you for all the laughter you have provided me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom