Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayo but what happened to the dude with the legit confirmed source for the cork link and exact time

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Ordered just shipped from CR, will be here by friday, sooner then expected, not bad for being overseas and free, anybdy kno whats up with customs? Ordered from SNS before but had no customs.

CR is in Stockholm a very expensive area , ill be shocked if your not hit with a 8% duty tax for that,But not sure what the percentage is in Sweden to be honest

Last edited:
Nike has done a good job of making this horrible design look great with the colorways lol
horrble design in what way? these shoes r the most comfortable basketball shoes ive ever stepped in. on court theyre amazing. and you yourself say they have great colorways. whats not to like?

Woke up to 650+ posts and thought "Damn they dropped @ JJ" I read every single post and Im just laughing too hard right now 
laugh.gif

Woke up to 650+ posts and thought "Damn they dropped @ JJ" I read every single post and Im just laughing too hard right now 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 I'm in the same boat.  Skipped to the last page of the thread and figured something must be wrong.  Went back and read what I skipped and have been 
roll.gif
 ever since!

Check NDC during the week, one of my pairs was cancelled but the other shipped today, size 11 btw

Osneaker was sent used towels supposedly by their "connect" , not the customers. So they had to refund everyones order because they had no shoes.

Its in the foamposite eggplant thread.

Last edited:
They were sent used towels instead of the actual sneakers, that thread was pure comedy LOL
YOU HAVE TO BE ****** KIDDIN ME...what happened did they get their money back?

From what i remember the members here did get their money back. That will always be the #1 troll job in sneaker history

shoetrends is also up there for what it did with the copper foams.

holding peoples money for a week after release for preorders then canceling after the fact. had the nerve to say, "but we getting the eggplants doe"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom