Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other twitter link only releases have a different bot/application at will automatically open the link to NDC and select your size, add it to cart and even check out for you. There has been a YouTube clip showing it in action.

i might be on the verge of acquiring one.

My feet are a little big for my body (Size 11, 5'9 165lbs) so they don't look as big on a normal foot ratio person lol. Lemme know if you want more
im 6'1 with a size 12 and mine look twice as bad as yours 
mean.gif

Did anyone get an RSVP sniper for the Corks?

Edit: It seems like no one was doing the Corks.

Last edited:
I heard that Sahil Varma is Indian translation for Molly Manny.. 
nerd.gif

After further research the specimen seems to be indian, get's his money from chores, collects rare coins, and began "collecting" shoes in dec. lol In other words a hypebeast. :lol:

Back to the 10's.

Last edited:
Considering buying the LJ X Extraterrestrial from ************* and buyer wants me to pay via Paypal gift.  How safe is this?

always avoid if unless you're fmiliar with the seller, but even if he frauds you...if you pay with a CC using paypal gift you can file a chargeback.

always avoid if unless you're fmiliar with the seller, but even if he frauds you...if you pay with a CC using paypal gift you can file a chargeback.
Serious? Does it matter credit company? And how does that work. I didn't know that option.

If they only have one pair of shoes for sale, I only do paypal invoice.  Nothing stopping them from running away and never looking back.  If it is a legit reseller with feedback and multiple shoes for sale, I have no problem doing gift.  They aren't going to screw themselves by stealing $300 from someone and losing future sales. 

Not sure if I'm allowed to post this here (let me know if I'm not allowed) but my girlfriends brother has a pair of nike lebron bhm size 10.5 for sale. He would love to keep them but they're too small and he wears an 11. They are brand new. Pm me if interested

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom