Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: then i agree with the guy above that he should flip em with the quickness

Nah he didnt flip out nor does he plan on flipping them. He still likes them and plans on rocking them.

Somebody on here suggested wood glue yesterday which I relayed to him. I need to check back with my boy on how he plans on fixing it.

I doubt they are as fragile as some are saying. That one pair could have been defective from the factory. I wouldn't suggest anyone ball in these, but I refuse to believe mine will split just by putting my foot in it. But I also don't have them in hand yet :lol:. Might change my mind when mine are delivered Monday.

Not sure if posted but cork owners: Amazon product ASIN B00480KWTW
I'd test a small dab first, or on a scrap piece of cork (lol who has that laying around?) It may change the color a bit

People act like no other company has made shoes out of cork before. Christ they make flooring out of it! it requires care but its fairly versatile.

They didn't rip because they were cork, they are NIKES. We all know NIKE only only hires the best QC workers....

disagree.

while there was hate on the corks, a ton of people, including me, liked them from when the first photos dropped.
a lot of people said they hated the corks but would cop to resell and they have also followed through with their promise.

the denims on the other hand....

I liked the corks to but wasnt able to get em because of the hype, but im telling you the same thing will happen with the denims/

2011 concords for Corks?
I dont give a crap how classic the concords are, never will i trade corks for 2011 concords...wth?

I doubt they are as fragile as some are saying. That one pair could have been defective from the factory. I wouldn't suggest anyone ball in these, but I refuse to believe mine will split just by putting my foot in it. But I also don't have them in hand yet :lol:. Might change my mind when mine are delivered Monday.

I tried mines on with laces loose AF! No rip in mines. No complaints here

Nah he didnt flip out nor does he plan on flipping them. He still likes them and plans on rocking them.

Somebody on here suggested wood glue yesterday which I relayed to him. I need to check back with my boy on how he plans on fixing it.
good for him i would have been heated, especially paying over retail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom