Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Yeash but unlike the lebron NSW you could actually ball in these.... Im still on the look out for these in my size i think they look great.

You cannot ball in these, they are meant for casual wear. Look at the heelcup (there isn't one, talk about a rolled ankle and no stability). The basketball version has the plastic cup to keep your heel/foot locked in.

You cannot ball in these, they are meant for casual wear. Look at the heelcup (there isn't one, talk about a rolled ankle and no stability). The basketball version has the plastic cup to keep your heel/foot locked in.

That external heel cup isnt needed....look at Hyperdunk lows and Hyperfuse lows. A bunch of players play in those

I will hold judgement on the elites. But I must say I'm not really feeling them in these first looks. I would rather make an ID if I get another X. I will say though my Settings are crazy loving that colorway.

I guess it's up to the color ways and "exclusivity" to save the Elite because the design is wiggity-wiggity-wack.

I SURE HOPE EVERYONE KEEPS HATING THE ELITES...WHICH WE ALL KNOW WONT HAPPEN... I LIKE THEM FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN...I EVEN LIKE THE COLORWAY THOUGH I AM NOT MUCH OF AN ORANGE FAN...OR KNICKS COLORWAYS...BUT IM WIT IT

The model of the X Elite isn't bad imo

That colorway is a pass though.

Hopefully we see some great colorways and a damn drop in price from the supposed $285

Anything north of $250 is probably an instant pass.

Hell even over $200 is pushing it

Last edited:
I like the Elites but I dont think Im gonna rush to go get them like I did last year.

They dont scream upgrade like last years Elites did

Between the elites price and that ugly half star cutout at the toe....this shoe is almost an easy pass. The price has gotta drop and that cutout needs to be fixed. If that happens, I'm all for it

Lets put all the pics together
Im soooo ready for these its not even funny. If ya'll understand the insane colorblocking thats gonna happen with this shoe, you'd be excited. These **** on the regular 10 to me and would've been the perfect evolution from the 9's. Watch opinions change with a white based colorway  with translucent sole and different color carbon fiber. 

Back
Top Bottom